24: Ryukyu

As the first week of the second semester drew to a close, Sir Nighteye reached out to various hero agencies for assistance in investigating a dangerous Yakuza group known as the Shie Hassaikai. Among those called upon was Yaze, who eagerly accepted the mission.

The prospect of facing off against such a notorious criminal organization filled Yaze with a mixture of anticipation and determination. He knew the importance of this mission, not just for the safety of society, but also for the reputation of heroes everywhere. With his resolve steeled, Yaze prepared to join forces with other heroes in the fight against the Shie Hassaikai, ready to do whatever it took to bring them to justice.

As Yaze entered Sir Nighteye's agency, he greeted the hero with a nod. "Sir Nighteye, it's an honor to work with you."

Sir Nighteye acknowledged him with a curt nod. "Sentinel, your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated."

Yaze's gaze shifted to the file on Sir Nighteye's desk, his curiosity piqued. "What's the mission?"

"We're investigating the Shie Hassaikai's involvement in recent criminal activities," Sir Nighteye explained. "You'll be partnering with Ryukyu for this assignment."

Yaze nodded, absorbing the information. "Understood. I'll do everything I can to help."

Sir Nighteye's expression softened slightly. "Your dedication is commendable, Sentinel. Remember, we're counting on you."

Yaze straightened his posture, determination shining in his eyes. "I won't let you down, Sir Nighteye. Let's get to work."

"Ryukyu has already been briefed and is waiting for you," Sir Nighteye continued. "You'll meet her at the Yoyogi-Uehara Train Station in Shibuya."

Yaze nodded in acknowledgment. "Got it. I'll head there right away."

"Good luck, Sentinel," Sir Nighteye said with a firm nod. "And remember, stay vigilant."

Yaze offered a determined salute before turning to leave. "Thank you, Sir Nighteye. I won't disappoint." With that, he exited the agency, ready to embark on his new mission.

* * *

As Yaze approached the Yoyogi-Uehara Train Station in Shibuya, he spotted Ryukyu waiting for him. With a few powerful flaps of his wings, he descended gracefully to the ground, landing a few feet away from her.

"Ryukyu, I presume?" Yaze greeted her with a polite nod.

Ryukyu turned to face him, offering a warm smile. "That's right. You must be Sentinel. It's good to finally meet you."

Yaze returned her smile with a nod of appreciation. "Likewise. Sir Nighteye briefed me on our mission. We're investigating the Shie Hassaikai's involvement in some recent crimes, correct?"

Ryukyu nodded, her expression growing more serious. "Yes, that's correct. It's suspected that they've been expanding their operations, and we need to gather as much information as we can."

"Understood," Yaze replied, his gaze focused and determined. "I'm ready to assist in any way I can."

Ryukyu's smile returned, her confidence in her new partner evident. "I'm glad to hear it. Let's head out and see what we can find."

With a nod of agreement, Yaze followed Ryukyu as they set off to begin their investigation, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As Ryukyu summoned her dragon wings, Yaze marveled at her versatility. "That's incredible," he commented, admiring her ability to transform parts of her body.

Ryukyu smiled, pleased by his reaction. "Thanks. It's one of the perks of my Quirk."

As they took to the skies, Yaze matched Ryukyu's pace, flying alongside her with ease. The wind rushed past them, carrying the scent of the city below.