Peach🍑

⚠️Rough sex. Breeding. Spanking. Use of the word: slut.⚠️

"NOVA! Omg it's so good to see you!" My old friend Mika said running up to me and basically tackling me.

"I've missed you so much!" She said smiling. I couldn't help but smile.

"I've missed you too, It's been so long since I've been home." I said shrugging.

"Yea almost 3 damn years. Mom's gonna FLIP when she hears you're back!" She said shaking her head.

"I can't believe it's been that long, it doesn't feel like it has." I said shaking my head.

"Ain't that how it goes in the city, speaking of, how them city boys treatin ya?" She asked smirking.

"Don't get me started, they're nothing like the ones down here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Tol ya they wasn't no good. Should've stayed your ass here."  She said shrugging.

"For what? Nothing was here for me."

"LIES! Because I remember a certain cowboy who wanted to fu-"

"Shut your mouth!" I said quickly. She smiled and titled her head.

"Why did you come back so suddenly?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I just missed you guys and my family," I said rubbing my arm.

"Bullshit! You miss your cowboy don't ya?" She asked excitedly.

"NO! And he's not my cowboy. He probably doesn't even remember me." I said looking down.

"Your about as dumb as a pile of dirt, that man's in love with you!" She said smirking.

"Ok that's enough about him. Anyway how are you and Harley?" I asked grabbing my bags and throwing them in her truck.

"You know Harley, She's a fucking hand full." She said shaking her head.

"That's Harley for you." I said shaking my head.

"Come on girl, let's get going." She said jumping in her truck. I went around and got in on the passengers side.

She started her truck and pulled off.

"So where ya stayin? Your parents house is well FULL and it'd let you stay with me and Harley but it's way to crowded and I know how you hate crowded spaces." She said glancing at me.

"I rented a small house just a bit away from mom and dads place," I said shrugging.

"Aw, so you were all prepared for this huh." She said with a small laugh.

"Maybe a little." I said smiling.

"So are you gonna go visit your co-"

"He's not my cowboy!" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh please, ya had the biggest crush on 'em back in highschool." She said laughing.

"Yea and he never paid me any mind." Well not until later.

"Mhm, I don't believe you've been a hundred percent honest with me. He seemed real upset about you leavin. I wonder if he knows your back," She said glancing at her phone.

"Probably does, y'know word spreads like wildfire around here." I said shaking my head.

"Probably the only bad thing about this place." She said smiling.

"That seems about right." I said laughing.

We talked and laughed the whole time, even when we pulled up to my house. We got out laughing. We went in laughing and we were still laughing even after I got everything put up.