His Badboy👉🏾👌🏾💏

⚠️MxM (GAYYYY) Sexual @ssault( If your not ok with this, don't read it. Nothing happens but there are something's that occur) daddy kink, ANAL(obvi) choking. Rough sex. Mentions of drinking and weed⚠️

I sat in class looking at my phone. The teacher went on and on about something, I don't remember what she's talking about.

I don't really care.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door before it slowly opened, I looked up and a very faint smile spread across my face.

Sydney.

"Mr Porter, Your late!" Ms Kingly said glaring at him, he looked at her apologetically.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I-I have a late pass." He said handing her a blue slip.

"Hm. Have a seat Mr Porter, don't be late to my class again." She said rolling her eyes.

Fucking cunt.

He quickly walked over to me and sat down in the seat beside me. I looked down at him and tilted my head.

"DONT ask!" He whispered.

"Why were you late?" I said smirking.

"What did I just say?" He asked softly.

"Answer the question teddy bear." I said, smirking as he frowned at the nickname he hates.

"I-I had to go to the nurses office." He mumbled.

"Why?" I asked putting my phone down.

"I-I had a really bad headache." Liar.

"Hm." He looked up at me before looking away.

He took his notebook out and quickly wrote down everything Ms Kingly had on the board.

I grabbed his backpack and looked for a pen. I grabbed one and started drawing on the page he wasn't using.

I drew a picture of Him.

Sydney's pov:

I glanced over at the page Nik was drawing on, I held back a gasp at what I saw .

It was a sketch of me, I was looking down at my notebook writing something. He captured it perfectly, the look of pure focus on my face. The way my hair falls in my face, everything was perfect.

He nudged me and I looked up at him.

He tapped my page and I looked back at the board. She had written 10000 more things on the board. I let out a frustrated sigh before I quickly starting writing again.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After what felt like forever the bell finally rang, I closed my notebook and put it in my bag, I grabbed my pencil and the pen Nik was using and put it back.

I tapped Nik's shoulder and he grunted. He had went to sleep about 30 minutes ago.

"Nicky, wake up." I whispered, he looked up at me and smirked.

"I love when you call me that." He mumbled, I rolled my eyes and stood up.

He sat up and stretched, his shirt sliding up as he did. I had the perfect view of his abs and the tattoos that ran up his stomach to his chest.

I looked away as I felt my face heating up. He stood up and grabbed my backpack. He slung it over his shoulder and nodded for me to go.

I walked out and he followed behind me, he was much bigger then I was so it looked really weird to have him trailing behind me like a little puppy.