The Get Back

⚠️⚠️Rough. Breeding. Cheating. Age gap. Choking. Multiple rounds. Revenge⚠️⚠️

"Fuck!" I groaned as Vanessa bounced on my cock. She smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

I moaned and gripped her ass. She started grinding against me and I smirked. I smacked her ass and she whimpered.

"Such a dirty slut." I whispered in her ear, She moaned and reached down. She started playing with my balls and I moaned.

"Fuck Yes!" She moaned as I slammed into her. I gripped her waist pulling her down onto me. She felt so fucking good.

"Mm fuck daddy!" She said as I shoved my cock deep inside her. I grabbed her hands and pinned them to her back, I started slamming into her and she groaned.

"O-oh f-fuck!" She groaned, I smirked and sucked her neck.

"Such a good girl." I said gripping her ass, She whimpered and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"All for you!" She moaned, I smirked and pulled her hair. She whimpered and looked up at me,  She leaned down and kissed me.

I moaned and smacked her ass. She whimpered and I shoved my tongue down her throat.

I didn't even realize we were being watched.

EVE'S POV:

I watched as Alex fucked my daughter. I've always thought Alex was a handsome young man, He was always so nice and sweet.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I pumped my fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy.
Alex was fucking nessa so hard, I wanted it to be me, I needed it to be me.

My daughter didn't deserve him.She never has and she never will. He deserves someone who can take care of him, Someone who could be there for him.

Not a cheating slut who's I.Q is the same as dirt. Don't get me wrong I love my daughter but my daughter is a slut and a stupid one at that.

Someone like her shouldn't be with someone as special as Alex. He deserves someone better like,  oh I don't know, ME!

I couldn't help the moan that slipped out when Alex smacked Vanessa's ass. I wanted it to be me, I shoved a third finger inside and pumped them in and out of me.

My legs  shook and I whimpered. Alex moaned and I couldn't help but bite my lip, he's so fucking cute.

He bit his lip as he slammed into Vanessa. Fuck I can't wait until it's me he's fucking like that.

"FUCK!" He moaned as his cock twitched. Fuck I hope he doesn't cum inside of Vanessa. I wanna be the only one.

He pulled out and came all over Vanessa's ass.I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I came all over my fingers. My legs shook and I fell slightly.

I took a drop breath and quickly pulled my panties back up. I looked up and Alex was pulling his boxers up. He was still rock hard, he looked slightly upset.

I looked over at Vanessa and she was on her phone. She was giggling as she did something, Alex sighed and laid down, he looked so upset.

I sighed and shook my head. I quietly went down the hall to my room. I climbed in bed and sighed, I can't believe my daughter, She's so fucking stupid she doesn't even realize what she has.

Poor Alex, he looked so upset. There's no way he doesn't know Vanessa's cheating on him. It's not like she tries to hide it and if she is she's not very good at it.