Caught🥷

⚠️Mean. Breeding. Public sex. Himbo activities. Degradation⚠️

"FINNLEY! Did you finish my homework like I told you too?!" Oh god. Not this again.

"No Amanda, I did not. And before you ask why, the answer to that question is because I don't have too and I don't NEED too." I said, closing my locker and slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Then I guess I need to kick your ass until-"

"Leave her alone Amanda, she's not bothering you. Maybe if you focused more on school and less on bullying people you'd get something done." I looked up hearing someone. I wasn't surprised when I saw Oliver Beckham.

He's the school Golden boy. He's the quarterback and he's a total sweetheart. Everyone loves him, except me. He's cool, but nothing special.

"B-Beck, baby it's just a joke. Me and Finnley are like besties, aren't we Finnley?" She asked, smiling at me.

"No" I said before I walked away, those idiots had made me late for class with their nonsense.

"Wait, Finn. Hold on!'' Oliver called after me, I sighed but stopped anyway. I turned around and looked up at him.

"Don't call me that, and didn't I tell you not to talk to me when we were at school." I said glaring at him.

"I-I miss you. A-And it's been 2 weeks since you've talked to me. Did I do something? Did I upset you?" He asked, tilting his head.

"We had a deal Beckham, you don't talk to me in public and I-"

" FUCK THAT! I-I want- no. I NEED you right now, please Finn? I'll do anything." He said moving closer to me.

"WE had a fucking deal, a deal that YOU agreed too. We do this on my terms, if I say no that's the end of it. Now fuck off." I said before i walked away and headed into my classroom.

I found my seat in the back of the class and sat down, I organized my things the way I wanted them before grabbing a book to read to help pass the time.

I paid no attention to those around me, so I hadn't noticed that Oliver had taken a seat next to me.

"Finn?" I looked up and frowned.

"Oliver, I told you-"

"Please, please ill do anything. If I have to get on my knees and fucking beg you I will, just please! I need you." He whispered, I bit my lip and smirked.

"Then you'll do whatever I want. When and WHERE ever I want you too?" I asked. He nodded quickly.

I nodded and slid my book in my backpack. I put my hand on his thigh and he tensed.

"Right here? R-Right now?" He asked, I smiled and nodded.

"What about the-"

"I could always leave you like this," I said, shrugging.

"No! Ok, I-I'll do whatever you want." He said quickly. I smiled and slowly slid my hand into his sweats.

He looked around nervously before looking back at me. I slowly stroked his cock through his boxers and he bit his lip.

I slid my hand into his boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock. I can't lie and say I haven't missed this, not him, but his dick.

Definitely not him.

I slowly started stroking his cock and he groaned.

"Shut up, if you get us caught I'm done with you." I said glaring at him.