HEAT

⚠️Talks of Abort!0n(doesn't happen, just brought up) ANAL( finger in the booty). Demanding. Ass slaps. Slight choking⚠️

"WARREN!" I yelled as I stomped over to my Bestfriend Warren.

We've been friends since....well forever.

But right now, I want to kill that overgrown weed.

"Yes T?" He asked looking at me with nothing but innocence written all over his face.

That's how I knew he did it. Sneaky little bitch.

"YOU ATE MY COOKIES!" He burst out laughing, which only made me even more upset.

"You ate her cookies? Are you talking about real cookies or.......her forbidden cookies?" I glared at Paxton and he chuckled.

"What? It's an honest question" He said shrugging.

"T," I looked at the 6'6 son of a bitch that stole my cookies and glared.

"Your not really mad at me, are ya?" I punched him in the throat and he choked.

"That answer ya fuckin question?" I asked before I stomped away from them both.

"Dammit" I heard him croak.

Serves that bitch right.

"TJ! DID HE EAT YOU OUT OR NOT?" Paxton yelled as I walked into the house.

"FUCK YOU PAX!" I yelled before I slammed the door.

"Your pissy this morning" Jane, another friend of mine said as she chomped on her cereal.

I grimaced before I went too my room.

Those cookies were the only thing keeping me sane in this house. Everyone was driving me crazy.

Tomorrow is my birthday. And everyone is driving me insane about it.

They wanna know what I want, they wanna know if I wanna have a big party, they wanna know what kind of cake I want, and worst of all,

THEY WANNA KNOW WHO MY MATE IS!

Like I'm supposed to know. For all I care I don't have one.

I'm an independent woman. I don't need no stupid boyfriend.

"T? Let me in, please" I groaned hearing Warrens voice on the other side of my door.

I outta gut him for eatin my damn cookies.

"Fuck you" I said glaring at the door.

If only I had heat vision. I'd burn holes in his ugly face.

"Open up T. I've got something for you" He said as he gently knocked on the door.

"If it ain't my cookies, CHOKE!" I heard him chuckle before he knocked again.

"Come on Tiana" My first name?

This must be something serious.

I sighed as I threw my cover off of me and stomped over to the door. I pulled it open and glared up at him.

"What?" He smiled and looked down at his hands.

Only then did I notice the little white box, with a dark green ribbon on it.

"My birthday is-"

"Tomorrow. I know dumbass. But, I want you to have this today" He said smiling.

"What is it?" I asked as I snatched the box away from him and shook it.