My Alphas

⚠️Degradation. Breeding.MxFxM(not gay). Biting. Choking. Spanking. Light slapping. Public(¿) play¿⚠️

I sat in class bored out of my mind. Mr Harrison went on, and on, and on about the history of the wolf, and the very first pack.

I've already learned all this, so it was like having to watch a movie with a shitty ending all over again.

My thoughts drifted to a very special day. MY 18TH BIRTHDAY.

I was finally gonna be able to do big girl things. Not really, but that's what my older brother always teases me about.

Ha. If only he knew.

But I will be able to find my mate. Which is kinda exciting, I guess. I hope he's not some dickhead who thinks he entitled to everything I have.

Or some controlling bitch who won't let me breathe.

I want someone gentle, loving, smart, tender and attentive. BUT I also want someone who can fuck my brains out. Every. Single. Night.

Because I deserve it. I've been a kept woman for 18 years (in 2 days). It's hard keeping my legs closed, especially since I've been a hormonal mess lately.

I don't know why. I've just been everywhere lately. But it's fine.

"Come on Jeanette." I shook my head clearing my thoughts hearing my best friend, Lynn. She's the betas daughter.

I stood up and followed behind her as we headed toward the cafeteria. I licked my lips and smiled.

Finally. Some damn food.

We walked in and I quickly got in line.

"Uh no babe. We're not waiting in this long line. " Lynn said grabbing my hand. I frowned and went to protest but she beat me to it.

"Hey durk, hi Jessie. Mind letting me through, I'll even put in a good word to my dad about letting you become a warrior early. Y'know the girls LOVE a man with a title!" She said to the guys in front of us, they all looked at each other before moving out of our way.

"Thanks boys!" Lynn said as she pulled me behind her.

"Of course Lynn." One of them said.

We got our food quickly and found our friends. We sat down at the table and I dug into my cheeseburger.

"Damn bitch. Were you hungry?" I glared at Ava and she shrugged.

"It was an observation." She said throwing a frie at me.

"Don't waste food, and don't throw stuff at me." I said before I went back to eating my delicious burger.

It was delicious. And my fries were hot and crispy. Just the way I like them. The lunch ladies need a raise.

They're doing gods work in that kitchen.

"So, who's ready for a birthday party in a few days?" Chase said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm not having a party." I said shrugging.

"Bitch. Why not? It's a big day. Your 18TH birthday. You only get one. You could find your mate!" Sara, Chases mate said smiling.

"I don't even know if I want too. And besides, I'm an inside girl. I don't do parties, remember?" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I almost thought we'd get to dress you up." Lynn said pouting.

"You thought wrong." I said pinching her cheek.

She smacked my hand and glared at me, I giggled and she smiled. We sat there awhile longer before we got up and went to our next class.