The God Of Lust

⚠️Rough sex. Breeding. Choking. Slapping. Size kink. Degradation. Hair pulling.⚠️

"Do you believe in fairytales?" The little old lady beside me asked suddenly.

I looked over at her and shrugged.

"I guess it depends, do you?" I asked smiling.

"All fairytales have a different meaning, If you were in a fairytale what would you want to be?" She asked turning towards me.

"Um, nothing. I like being me and I like my life, I could use a man though" I said in a joking manner.

She tilted her head before she smiled, her face wrinkling and her eyes shutting.

"Cài man simià le pup seti ciyia soy gel ques" She said, her eyes rolling back, I gasped and looked around.

"Ma'am are you ok" I asked quickly.

"Not all good things are good and not all bad things are bad, but when you wake again everything you wished for you shall have" She said smirking.

Wake again? Wished for? What is she talking about?

"Don't say yes but never say no, don't always be open but never be closed. If he shall wake, you shall be kept, if he shall stay, you shall be bound, to him and his soul, his other half, the one he may not live without" She chanted, I stood up quickly and slowly backed away.

"Lady, should I call someone" I asked hesitantly.

"Hush child. do you hear that" She asked standing and turning around.

"Hear what" I asked rubbing my arm.

"He's coming for you" She said smirking.

"W-who" I asked slowly starting to feel like an idiot for not running as soon as she started being weird.

"They call him Valentine for his lover boy look, but they also call him the heartbreaker from the way he leaves them shook" She said with a sadistic smile.

Run.

I took off running in the opposite direction, she really freaked me out.

"YOU CAN RUN, BUT HE'LL FIND YOU. HES ALWAYS THERE BUT NEVER HEARD. NOW HES ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER SEEN. SHALL YOU BREAK HIS CURSE OR BE SUCCUMBED TO HIS DEADLY SEED"

What the FUCK? She really just rhymed seen with seed? What kinda shit is that?

I ran all the way to my car, I quickly opened the door and got in. I started the car and drove off, speeding down the road like a crazy woman.

That old ladies voice still rang in my head, did her words have any truth to them? Would a man come for me?

Would something bad happen to me?

This is why you shouldn't talk to strangers.

After about 20 minutes I pulled up to my apartment. I turned my car off and took a deep breath.

Nothings gonna happen to me. She's just some crazy old lady who doesn't know what she's talking about.

She's crazy. That's it.

I grabbed my bag and made sure all my stuff was in it before I got out. I headed in and up the stairs . The elevator was down until tomorrow.

I walked up two flights before I got to the third floor. I walked down the hall to my apartment before I unlocked the door.

I headed in and threw my bag on the table. I sighed as I plopped down on the couch and kicked my shoes off.

I couldn't stop thinking about what that old lady said. There's no way that's really gonna happen. Right?