The Librarian📚

⚠️⚠️Rough. Demanding. Mentions of blood. Virginity loss. Age gap. Public sex. Slapping. Breeding⚠️⚠️

"Quiet down!" Ms Bailey said glaring at us, I bit my lip and looked down at her tits. She rolled her eyes and walked away to finish putting books away.

She so cute when she's mad. I love the way her nose twitches slightly when she reads a book. She so fucking-

"Hayden!" I looked over hearing Nia call my name.

"Wassup?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded towards a bookshelf. I shrugged and stood up, she followed and we headed to the back.

I sat down and she climbed in my lap, She kissed me and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I really didn't fuck with her like that but she's available.

She pulled away and bit her lip, She smirked and slid off my lap down to her knees. She unzipped my jeans and pulled my boxers down.

My cock sprang out and she moaned. She took the tip in her mouth and sucked, I rolled my eyes as she took more of me. I really wasn't in the mood for this.

I would much rather have someone else right now. I sat back and spread my legs, She started deepthroating me and I sighed.

Don't get me wrong it feels good but not good enough to get me to cum. She started playing with my balls and I bit my lip as I saw Ms Bailey walked by.

She didn't walk by us, But she walked by the book shelf that was a few feet away from us. I could barely see her but I could see enough.

Nia gagged and I rolled my eyes, fucking pathetic. She started pulling away but I gripped the back of her head, I pushed her head back down and held her there.

She gagged and gripped my thighs, I rolled my eyes and threw my head back, I swear this bi-

"EXCUSE ME!" I looked up hearing Ms Bailey, She was looking at us with a disgusted look.

I pulled Nia away and she choked before she stood up quickly, She bit her lip and looked down.

"YOU OUT NOW!" Ms Bailey said glaring at her, Nia ran off and I sat back. Ms Bailey looked at me then down at my cock, She rubbed her thighs together before she shook her head.

"Will you PLEASE cover yourself up!" She said glaring, I chuckled and she bit her lip.

"How about you come over here and ride my cock." I said smirking, She gasped and her face went red.

"Who do you think you are?!" She asked glaring at me. I stood up and walked over to her, I gripped her waist. My cock twitched against her leg.

She whimpered and bit her lip as she looked down at it. So I grabbed her hand and brought it down, She gripped it and I groaned.

She looked up at me and then back at the other around the library. She huffed and turned back to me, She pulled my boxers up and zipped my jeans.

"What you don't want me?" I asked, She quickly shook her head.

"I-I do b-but not r-right here, T-there's to many people in here right now." She said biting her lip, I gripped her ass and she whimpered.

"Hayden!" She said, I smirked and leaned down to her ear.

"Yes?" I said kissing her neck.

"Go back to your friends. When the bell rings stay back and come to my office." She said, I chuckled and sucked her neck. She gasped when I slid my hands under her dress.

"Mhm I really wanna taste this sweet little pussy." I said pulling her panties to the side, She gripped my shirt and whimpered.

I shoved a finger inside her and she moaned. Some students looked back but couldn't see us because of the shelves.