Late Night Ride: Pt2

⚠️Breeding. Car sex. Rough. Jealousy. Demanding.⚠️

I woke up feeling warm and cozy. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and smiled seeing I was in my room.

I looked over to my dresser and seen my phone on the charger. I love those two idiots.

Oh shit.

I fucked one of those idiots. And the other watched it happen.

Fuck.

That's bad right? But Val said we could just forget about it. Yea that's what I'll do. Forget about it.

I sighed and got out of bed. I stretched and popped my back. I didn't have classes till 11 so I could sit around.

I decided to go and get some breakfast. I headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth before I started the shower.

I pulled my clothes off and quickly hopped in. After 15 minutes I grabbed a towel and got out.

I dried off and headed to my closet, I grabbed something cute and slid it on. I grabbed some shoes that matched and put them on.

I tied my shoes before I grabbed my bag and all my stuff. It was already 9 o'clock. I had about 2 hours before I needed to go to school.

I grabbed my glasses and slid them on before I headed out. I lived in a little apartment that was only about 10 minutes from my college.

I didn't want to pay all that money for dorms, and I didn't want a roommate. And they wouldn't let me have a room to myself, so I opted for this.

It's better in my opinion.

I made sure I had my phone,wallet, and keys before I headed out. I decided to walk down the stairs this morning, mostly because the elevator is always busy around this time.

And I was only on the third floor so it wasn't too bad. I finally exited the building and walked down the street toward the dinner.

Another reason I loved living here. There's about thirty different places to eat and they're in walking distance.

After about 10-12 minutes I made it to the diner. I walked in and took a deep breath, the smell of coffee and fresh pastries took over my senses and I smiled.

I love that smell. It's so warming.

"If it isn't my favorite person in the whole world!" I looked up seeing Garret. He's an employee at the diner, he's always here. And he's my favorite person, besides Hannah. But she isn't here today.

"Hey gar bear!" I said waving.

"Let me guess, Carmel latte and a strawberry muffin?" He asked tilting his head.

"You know me oh so well." I said smiling, he chuckled and shook his head.

"5 minutes."

"I know." I said as I walked over to a table and sat down. I put my bag in the seat beside me and pulled my laptop out of my bag.

I sat in on the table and opened it. I had a paper that I needed to proofread. I finished about two days ago and I've been trying to finish other things so I didn't have time to do it, so I'm doing it now.

The paper's due in three days, but I have to get everything finished earlier. Everything has to be perfect and on time.

I looked over the paper slowly, analyzing every sentence, every line. Every fact, every letter. I was so deep into it I hadn't seen Garrett.

"HEY!" I jumped and looked up quickly.

"Oh shit. W sorry Garrett, I was distracted." I said pushing my laptop to the side, not before marking my place.