Late Night Ride🚗

⚠️Mentions of weed⚠️

I laid in the backseat of the car tuning out everything going on around me. Valentino and Lucas were in the front higher then a kite. So they didn't really notice when I stopped talking and laid down.

I felt weird. I felt like I was being pulled out of my body. Like I was here but not really HERE. You know?

Nah. I'm just out of it. Must be the lack of sleep. I haven't gotten much lately. Mostly just stay up all night and study for classes. Probably why I've had so many headaches lately.

"Where the fuck did sunny go?" Val asked suddenly.

"Huh, she was right there." Luke said shrugging.

"SUNNY! WHERE'D YOU GO?" Valentino yelled as he frantically looked around the car.

"Stop yelling dumbass." I said sitting up.

"Where did you go?" He asked as he looked back at me.

"I was laying down." I said shrugging.

"Get back up here," Luke said pulling my arm.

"I don't want too." I said rolling my eyes.

"I ain't askin." He said pulling me into the front.

"LUKE!"

"What? You wanna sit on my lap or his?" He asked nodding over to Val.

"I don't care." I said shrugging.

"It's my turn. You had her an hour ago." Valentino said grabbing me and pulling me down onto his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

The car smelt like straight weed. Which I mean that's obvious but still. I felt high just off the smell. I wanted to try but Luke wouldn't let me.

"Give." Val said holding his hand out for Luke to give him the joint. Luke glared at him as he handed it over.

"Thanks bitch." Valentino said before the placing it between his lips and taking a drag out of it.

I wonder how that feels. Like after Y'know. I know you get high but what does getting high feel like?

"Can I try?" I asked sitting up.

"Fuck no." Luke said shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked before crossing my arms.

"Cause." He said sitting back.

"That's bullshit. You two do it all the time and you never let me try!" I said glaring at him.

"You'll thank me later." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Valentino.

"Just once?" I said.

"Sorry sunshine, but what Luke says goes. You know that." He said kissing my cheek.

"Whatever." I said sighing.

"Why are you in such a bad mood today?" Valentino asked with half lidded eyes.

His eyes were red. Mostly from the weed and the lack of sleep he's been getting. This is how he copes with his nightmares. Getting high and driving around with Luke.

Not the most healthy way but effective for him.

"I don't know." I said shrugging.

"What happened?" Luke asked, looking over at me.

"Nothing." I said playing with Val's chain.

"Bull. You been in a shitty ass mood for two days now, what's going on?" He asked gripping my chin.