The Sweet Treat🍫

⚠️Age gap¿ Demanding. Ass slapping. Biting. Breeding⚠️

RING.

I looked up hearing the bell on the door, I crossed my arms and tilted my head seeing Dexter and a couple of his buddies.

Lord knows they're only here to cause trouble. That's all they ever give me is trouble, especially Dexter.

"Hey Rocky" He said smirking.

"Dexter, what do you want" I asked shaking my head.

"Your love and affection" He said, I rolled my eyes and looked over at his buddies.

"Y'all want something, or are y'all playing follow the leader today" I asked.

"I came for a blueberry cupcake" Ronny said pushing passed Dexter.

"Of course Ronny, anyone else want something before I kick you out" I asked smirking.

"Ya wouldn't do us like that would ya Rocky" Will asked tilting his head.

"I ain't decided yet" I said shrugging.

"I want a strawberry filled crepe" Paxton said excitedly.

"That all for you boys" I asked.

"Yea, I'll pay this time" Will said handing me some cash.

"I didn't tell you how much-"

"We gotta help keep ya in business, we'd never hear the end of it from your lover boy if ya went out of business" Will said glancing at Dexter.

"Fuck you" Dexter said glaring at him.

"Hey, no profanity in here. There are children present" I said glaring at him.

"Sorry Rocky, I'll make it up to you" He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and went into the back to see if we had anything they'd asked for ready.

"Let me guess, the 4 musketeers have arrived" Rachel asked crossing her arms.

"Yep, on time everyday" I said shaking my head.

"Y'know why they come everyday right" She asked as she pulled out the freshly baked blueberry cupcakes from the oven.

"Because Dexter has a crush on me" I said shrugging.

"Girl that boy is in LOVE with you" She said shaking her head.

"He'll get over it, he's just fascinated with me at the moment. As soon as some skinny airhead walks by him he'll want her, that's how college boys minds work" I said shrugging.

"I don't think he's into small chicks, I think he likes a little something to grab on" She said smirking.

"I hate you" I said rubbing my arm.

"Come on girl, give that boy a chance. It's 6 years, not 30" She said putting a cupcake in a bag and sitting it aside.

"He's in college, I'm grown, I can't be with him" I said grabbing a strawberry filled crepe and putting it in a bag.

"Baby, He's 24, he's big enough to make his own decisions" She said smiling.

"IM 30, that's literally so weird" I said shaking my head.

"I've seen 30 year olds with the 18 year olds, girl nobody is gonna care. Everyone knows he's in love with you" She said shrugging.

I sighed and bit my lip.

"Besides he's graduating this year, after that he's literally a man" She said smirking.

Help me lord.