special extra

"So, what were the goods that you tried messaging Deku about?"

Y/n stared at Katsuki, a blank look on her face after an all-nighter pulled due to Asami forgetting she had a project due the next morning. He had just gotten home from taking the kids to school after a late night shift patrolling the streets of Musutafu. Clearly, she had no idea what he was talking about. He scoffed, a smile dancing on his face.

"You used to tell the kids this story all the time, how the hell are you drawing a blank?"

Jaw dropping, Y/n let out a long, "OHHHHHHH." (can you blame her? Watching over moody "almost a teen!!"s tended to do that to a person...)

She let out a laugh, giggling at how after all these years, Katsuki was still curious about that.

Opening her arms for a hug, Katsuki easily melted into her embrace in the middle of their kitchen. The smell of freshly brewed coffee permeated the air and the dawn sunlight shone through the crack in the curtains decorating the windows. It was quiet, and lovely, and they wouldn't trade moments like these for the world.

Y/n grinned as she brought her mouth close to Katsuki's ear. "It was the limited edition America x All Might Figurine that had a one in one hundred thousand chance of coming with a box of Frosted Flakes only released in California."

She felt him go still. Katsuki pushed her back by her shoulders, staring at her with a serious look in his eyes. "You mean, the one you gifted me on our fifth anniversary of /being married/? THAT ONE?"

Y/n burst out laughing, covering her face as Katsuki's eyes almost bulged out of his head. "Yes, that one, my love."

"I didn’t even know that was in your possession until eleven years into our relationship and you were just going to give it to Izuku after knowing him for a few months." Katsuki released the still-laughing Y/n. With a hand on his forehead, he kept mumbling to himself, eleven years... a few months..., as he approached the coffee machine to pour himself a cup. It was serious when he used Izuku's actual name.

Y/n pouted, wrapping her arms around his waist (and damn was it a nice waist). With her chin resting on his shoulder, she blew a small raspberry into the air. "He was crushed when I told him I was going to give it to you instead. He was the first person I told when I realized I was in love with you."

Katsuki turned his face towards her, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "So you saved it for me?"

Y/n's eyes trailed off. "Of course I did, my beautiful Katsudon!! And... well. My uncle in the states helped design it, so. Uh. We had extras at home."

He fixed her with a deadpan stare. "Your uncle designed limited edition America x All Might merch and you let me pay thousands of dollars to collect them all? Are you serious, you crappy stalker?"

Y/n nodded, her pouting skills utilized to the max to try and gain sympathy from the evil lord explosion murder king guy whatever.

...

He didnt fall for it.

"You are banished to the no kisses for an hour land."

"NOOOOO MY KITTY KATSUKI PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE!!!"

●●●

Don't worry, they made up after a surprise smooch 10 minutes later.

Hi hello, thank you everyone so much for all of the support on this crackfic that I wrote when I was in 7th (???) grade 😭 6 years is insane, but what's even more insane is that this is at 971K READS??? You guys are CRAZY.

I love you all so much 😭😭😭

I'm gonna be so honest, I haven't been keeping up with bnha, but I see spoilers every so often so HAHAHAH uh but anyways, this chapter is kind of in honor of almost reaching 1 MILLION READS (!!!!), my glorious king Katsuki winning the bnha popularity poll 8 years in a row, and just the fact that I'm literally graduating high school soon and going into an English degree and that this fic was one of the many reasons why I am going into English/Creative Writing at all.

I've met so many people through our shared loves of my hero and I wouldn't trade any of those moments and memories for anything.

So again, thank you all for reading and commenting and just having fun with this story I whipped up in a month.

Who knows, maybe there's more extras about their married or dating lives 🤷‍♀️.

Love you,

Kit-Katsuki

04/04/2024