to tomato or to not tomato [CLOSED]

"Okay," started The Creator. "So, here's another question. This one's from tomato---! Do you like tomatoes?"

"Hell yeah. Who the fuck wouldn't?" Replied the blonde bomb.

Todoroki visibly shivered. "No. Absolutely not. It's red and reminds me of... of... of my left side."

Kami, Sero, Izuku, and Uraraka all disliked tomatoes.

Mina, Iida, Y/n and Kiri liked tomatoes. Kiri for obvious reasons, being that tomatoes are most times red.

"So, we got that over with, now as a dare, Todo, Kami, Sero, Izu, and Ura, you all have to eat an entire tomato!"

"Wait, Creator, what about you?" Uraraka inquired.

The Creator sweat dropped. Her easy smile turned somewhat forced as nervous laughter escaped her lips.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about, Ura. I absolutely lo-loo," The Creator struggled to say that word. "I lo- FINE! I don't like tomatoes, sue me."

"Sure, I'll Tsuyu," snickered Y/n.

"Oh my fucking gosh. STAHP!" Groaned The Creator.

In the end, The Creator, Todo, Kami, Sero, Izu, and Ura all had to eat an entire tomato. Todo couldn't finish his and neither could Kami nor The Creator.

"Here we go again, with another dare! This one's not for me, thank goodness. Hun_iiii dares Y/n to make out with Mina! Will you do it?"

Mina was laughing, as if Y/n wouldn't do it, which of course only made Y/n do it. The h/c girl strolled over and pulled Mina into her. Their lips connecting. The two pulled away after a minute of no air. They were both gasping and breathing heavily.

Bakugou was glaring daggers at the pink girl. His own pale face was a pinkish color, as if he was the one who made out with them.

Mina's pink face was now a shade of red as her fingers brushed her lips.

"Woah, Y/n. Was that your first kiss?"

Now it was Y/n's time to blush. "Yes," she nervously mumbled.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, PINKY!" Screeched the explosive blonde.

Everyone else knew to get away. They were all huddled in a corner, far from the angry blonde.

●●●

Heijasojwydywbqishaisudbfst

If One For All stole Twice's quirk, does that mean he'd be able to make a bunch of nomus?

Anyways, ask more! Feel free to ask anything that's not, like, smutty or anything.

XXX