ur sub conscience

"IZUKU! WHAT'S YOUR PHONE NUMBER?!" Y/n  yelled at the green haired boy on their way to school. Bakugou was no where to be seen, as he left to school early to get something.

"Y-Y/n. W-what do you mean? Didn't Uraraka-san give you my number?" The boy stuttered.

Y/n scoffed. "Uh, no. She gave me Bakugou's number. Why does she even have his number?"

They pondered this as they made their way to class.

Already sitting there when the two walked in, was Uraraka, Iida, and Bakugou. His feet were up on the desk as Iida 'boi'ed him and said "not to disrespect our senior's desks".

Bakugou looked as if he couldn't care less, instead paying more attention to his phone than the glasses clad boy in front of him.

"Bakugou-kun, for the last time, what did I tell you about putting your feet up on the desks?!" Iida looked kind of pissed off, but did Bakugou care?

Ping.

The spikey haired boy checked his phone.

•••

Don't Respond

Bakugou. You rlly should
listen to Iida.

He looks a lttle pissed at u.

Katsuki

Who the fuck are you
to tell me what to do?

Don't Respond

Ur sub conscience.

~~listen to Iiiidddaaa~~

•••

Bakugou looked around to see if anyone other than him was on his phone. in the corner, he saw Uraraka, Deku, and the mysterious Y/n all chatting.

She was mysterious because she hardly ever talked. A transfer student who never talked. Seemed a little sketchy to him.

He looked back at his phone to see another text from the anonymous person.

•••

Don't Respond

Ha.

Lol

U thought

I saw u look around for me

But imma sneaky lil bitch

Katsuki

You're in the class, huh.

And shut the fuck up, bitch.

You saw nothing.

•••

Bakugou's face went a pinky shade, causing Y/n to almost burst out laughing. Luckily, she managed to disguise it as a viscous cough.

•••