The End, I guess

5 Years Later
°•○●○•°
●○•°•○●

"Mommy! Tell us the story of how you and Dadda* met!"

*notice how I put Dadda, and not Daddy

"Yeah yeah! Please!"

Y/n sighed. It was past Midnight and Katsuki still wasn't home.

"Okay. Since you guys asked."

She began telling her two children of how she and her husband, the number two pro hero, met. Of all their adventures and arguements. She even told them of when he was being stupid and got himself kidnapped.

Before she could get any further on the timeline if their relationship, the front door was heard opening.

"Quick! Go hide! We can scare your dad." She ushered the four year old and three year old underneath the blankets, seeing the lumps of their bodies on the bed.

She laughed to herself and went downstairs.

Sneaking up behind Katsuki, she enveloped him in a huge back hug and nuzzled her face into his back.

"Why are you home so late, Katsu? I thought we were supposed to share storytime tonight."

He loosened her grasp on him and turned around, hugging her properly.

"Y'know. The usual work. Shitty Eijirou had to go home early because F/n was apparently sick or something. Where's Asami and Hiro?"

"Hiding. You better act surprised."

The couple walked up the stairs after a quick peck on the lips.

The two lumps on the bed were seen moving up and down, signifying the breathing of the children.

"I'm hoommee!" Katsuki announced.

Giggles were heard as Asami and Hiro popped out of the blanket and yelled, "Surprise!"

Katsuki feigned surprise and stumbled backwards as the two jumped into his open and awaiting arms.

"So, Asami, Hiro," he began. "Where did your mama leave off?"

They began to fill him in on the story of Katsuki and Y/n's relationship, just stopping short of when he and Deku fought.

Y/n could see the bags under his eyes and offered to tell the rest so he could sleep. She was denied and just cuddled up with the explosive blonde and her children as he started the story over from the beginning. He began with the very first text she sent him...

"Ping! Went the phone. I was slightly weirded out because who would text me this late at night? Anyways, I checked the phone. You would not believe what the message said."

He paused, waiting for the children to fill him in.

"It said, 'YO! IZU-BOI! I GOT THE GOODS!'" they said in unison, exploding into giggles.

"Katsu! That's so embarrassing! Stop trying to expose me," whined Y/n to the three.

°•○●○•°

The End.

Yeet.

I finished it. Was it good? Idk.

I feel so accomplished rn. I'm also gonna go work on the new story.

BTW, Kamiboi won, so it's a Kaminari x Reader.

Kiri and Todo and will get a story too sometime. Maybe.