guess who's back, back again

"Whassup bitches," Y/n greeted Mina, Hagakure, Jirou, Momo, and Uraraka. The Monday morning after she went home due to the flu.

"OI! Y/N!" shouted a voice.

The said girl clutched her heart area thing in mock surprise/awe. She walked over and and started talking like she was actually genuinely surprised, but she wasn't. It was all training for her to become good at masking her real emotions. That way, she could become the sneakiest bitch ever. "Whaatt? Nani? Are you, Katsudon Bakakagou calling me by my first name?"

"Shut up you fucking extra. Go on a date with me."

It took her a minute to process what mr. explodo-kills just said. Everyone around them was just staring at them in shock. Everyone except for Kiricroc man. He's the one that told Katsuki to ask her out if he really liked her.

"Wait. Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait a gosh dang second. Holy shit. I was not expecting that. Uh... sure. The question is, where to?"

Everyone started to cheer, although no one knew why anyone would want to date Bakugou of all people. In fact, almost everyone thought that he was gay for Kirishima.

"No, I'm not fucking gay for Kirishima, you asshats," he growled at the class, almost seemingly reading their minds.

Everyone gawked at his mind reading powers.

After a while with no response, she answered for herself.

"Okay! Arcade at 17:00! Be there. Or, y'know, you could pick me up!"

He grunted in agreement as class began.