onwards with da story

"Answer my dam question, you dam Icyhot!" screeched the blonde Katsudon.

"We're watching the Two Heroes movie. It starts in one hour, so we need something to occupy out time, dumbnut."

Katsuki glared at the half and half boy. "The fuck did you just call me? You wanna go?!"

Todoroki scoffed. "You're attractive, but I don't lean that way."

By now, Katsuki was a stuttering blushing mess and Y/n was off to the side, discreetly filming the whole exchange.

"Did you just call him attractive?" Mina asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/n did notice him checking out her precious cinnamon roll Izu the other day during lunch and she full heartedly supported that ship.

"What the fuck is Y/n doing here then?" He growled. (Katsu-bitch of course)

"Wow, I didn't know we were on first name basis, Kat~su~ki~" the h/c girl teased.

Katsuki was once more reduced to a blushing mess.

"Daaannnggg Bakugou. You're flirting more than Kaminari," the sunny redhead pointed out.

Kaminari, who Y/n was going to assume was the blonde who tried to aske her out on the first day, tried to defend himself by saying that he doesn't even flirt with people.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH, SHITTY HAIR AND DUNCE FACE!" yelled the Kitty Katsu while chasing them around the arcade.

"Uhhh, I think it's about time for us to leave," Uraraka giggled.

They then proceeded to book it, running all the way to the food court.