giv me foooooooodddd

"We still have about," Iida paused, taking a look at his watch. "About twenty minutes left. What do guys wanna do?"

"Guys, I don't know about you, but I am HUNGRY!" Y/n huffed as she started to walk towards the Subway stand.

"Y-Y/n, we're eating after the movie," Izu reminded her as Todoroki held her in place.

She sighed. Movie first, then food. She just needed to remember that and she'd be fine.

/timeskip brought to you by the apparently non existent, in this thing so far at least, Tokoyami/

Y/n had three words to Express her thoughts on the movie.

BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

And now that the movie was over, the group of five went straight to the food court.

They all separated to their own food stands. Y/n headed towards Soouuuubway while Todo went to Panda Express (the closest thing to Japanese food there [which was kind of ironic because they lived in Japan]), Ura and Izu went to McDonald's (gross), and Iida went towards the newly opened Veggie Place (where everything was made from veggies [gross again]).

After getting all of their food, they went to a table huddled in the corner and talked about the latest memes.

That is, until they heard the unmistakable shout of the blonde hedgehog.

"GET BACK HERE YOU SHITTY HAIR!"

Followed up by the scream of Sero.

"BAKUGOU! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!"

Then followed up by an unfamiliar voice.

"YOU KIDS GET BACK HERE!"

▪ ▪ ▪

Why do I feel like Sero would be the mom figure?