Cynthia

"What do you want to ask?" Seungmin's eyes met Cynthia's.

"Why do you think I want to ask something?" The fingers of her right hand gently tugged at the fingers on her left hand. She quickly glanced away from Seungmin and her eyes hit the ground.

"Because you're acting really shy and your actions scream anxiety. What's up? You can just ask me, I won't bite."

The pair sat on the couch watching a movie. Seungmin had been sitting up, but he leaned back at some point. His head rested on a pillow and his arm lazily hung off the velvet couch. His attention went from the screen over to Cynthia. His other hand slung over the couch's arm.

"Can I lay on your chest?"

"You want to what?"

"Never mind."

"You seriously want to lay on my chest? Do you know how sappy that is?"

"I'm cold!"

"Well, in that case, bring yourself over." He patted his chest and held his arms out, so he could help grab her.

"No. Since you want to be a big meanie about it-" She stuck her tongue out at him which caused him to playfully roll his eyes. "I'll just stay over here and freeze."

"If I say sorry, will you bring me your cold corpse?"

"I'm not dead yet, but maybe."

"Fine. I'm very sorry that I offended thee, my royal highness. I'm sorry that thou words have pricked your heart in a tender spot. Will thee do me thee honors of pledging thou undying love?"

Cynthia's face scrunched up and her eyes narrowed. Her lips pushed out in a pout of disgust. "I need you to do me a favor and never do that again. You make an awful Shakespeare. Just because we're watching Romeo and Juliet, it doesn't mean you need to talk like you're an old fart."

"An old fart?"

"Romeo and Juliet takes place hundreds of years ago. Shakespeare himself is from the fifteen-hundreds. If you exist from that time period, it instantly qualifies you as an elder."

"What if I'm a vampire?"

"Then you should be in the nursing home, Edward Cullen."

"Smart-ass," Seungmin mumbled.

Cynthia laughed and crawled over towards him. She plopped down and pressed her chest against his. Shimmying, she got comfortable and wrapped her arms beneath his body and pressed her cheek into his chest. "I've only learned it from the best."

"You're lucky I love you."

"Yeah, I am. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. Your fans wish they could be me." She pulled her head up and smiled at him. "I'm happy I can call you mine." She shifted forward and gently kissed the tip of his nose.

The twinkle in her eyes caused Seungmin's heart to palpitate. His own smile stretched across his face and a faint blush dusted his cheeks. "I'm happy I can call you mine too. Even though you're a brat, I still love you."

She laughed, "I love you too."

She was snapped out of the memory by a loud groan above her. "You assholes," Seungmin mumbled, "get off of me before we kill Cynthia."

It was at that point Cynthia realized she could barely breathe. Her lungs were constricted from all the weight pressing against her chest. Seungmin was pressed tight against her body. Beside her, Felix was laying on her arm.

Felix attempted to wiggle himself off, but was stopped by Lee Know's legs tangling with his. Lee Know whined and crawled towards the safety of the kitchen. Hyunjin was slung over Seungmin's lower half. He rolled over and let out a loud groan.

"You dumbasses! I'm dying! Oh my god, I think you cracked all my ribs. Why did you do that?"

Changbin giggled across the way. His arms were wrapped tight around I.N. "I got the maknae!"

"Get off of me, hyung!"

"Nuh-uh. I'm going to keep you forever, Innie. I'm going to keep you right here in my arms. You're not allowed to grow up and you're not allowed to leave."

"Get off!"

Off to the side, Bang Chan was laughing and so was Han. Han and Changbin hadn't meant to knock everyone over. They were too excited and caught up in the moment. The guys weren't expecting the heavy force of their tackle.

When Seungmin was free, he quickly sat up and straddled Cynthia. His eyes scanned her face making sure she was alright. He didn't see any obvious injuries, but his hand reached out anyway. Touching her was second nature to him. His hand cupped the side of her cheek.

Tiny zaps of electricity radiated through her cheek. Her eyes went up to meet Seungmin's. Swallowing the sudden nervousness, her cheeks went pink. Seungmin's voice came out softly. "Are you okay?" She forced herself to nod. "Are you sure?"

"I- um..." She blinked a few times and nodded again. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. I just wasn't expecting the fall, that's all."

It wasn't just the fall through the air and the impact of gravity that she wasn't prepared for. She wasn't prepared for the sudden waves of intense emotions. With Flora, it was rare to remember things. With Seungmin and the guys, the memories were coming back non-stop.

She was conflicted about her feelings for Seungmin. They might have been dating at one point, but she doubted they still were. She didn't know if he still liked her or not. She didn't think she liked him, but it was obvious that she did.

He intimidated her and she didn't know how to stop feeling so flustered. Was this what it was like to have a crush on someone? She kept doing things that made her feel like an idiot. Was she always like this or was this just love?

"Lovebirds, you should probably ge-"

Seungmin's voice responded without hesitation. "Lee Know, shut the fuck up."