A/N

You guys really thought I was gonna kill off (Y/N)? I just epically pranked all of you! Basically, before I started this book I read two Zuko fanfics and a Sokka fic and in both of them, (Y/N) died. It made me so mad that I basically took matters into my own hands and wrote my own Zuko fan fiction just so I could have one that ended how I wanted it to. Thus, the story was born. 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this story and for interacting. All of you guy's comments make me smile so big and it just means a lot to know you guys like my writing. This story has taken a life of its own. Whenever I started, I had a basic outline of each season that I stayed relatively true to, but while writing the dialogue it was like the characters took over my body and I found myself writing things I had no plans about writing (A lot of it was Sokka's actions and dialogue with the reader). Overall, this story has helped improve my writing tremendously and you all boost my confidence as a writer so much. I will never be able to express the joy I've felt while seeing the number of reads get higher and higher. So just thank you guys so much!

Now, this story is over in the sense that the show is over, but I have said that I am not against writing a few bonus chapters when I get ideas for some. But, for now, I want to focus on writing my next fic. I know a lot of y'all are begging for a Sokka fanfic and I will gladly supply it . . . after I write one more non-ATLA fic. Since I just watched the entire show, it would be crazy for me to start it all over again to immediately begin my Sokka fic. So, I want to write a kind of shorter fic in between so I can take a break from Avatar for now. I have a few ideas and am basically going to put it to a vote but also ask you guys to provide suggestions. 

Please comment on the one you'd like me to do or provide your suggestion and I will give you my decision in maybe a week. 

Idea 1: Kyoya Ootori X reader (Ouran High School Host Club)

Idea 2: L Lawleit X reader (Death Note)

Idea 3: Oneshot book of any characters you guys want

Idea 4: Jason Todd X reader (Batman)

The only one that I am 100% on a base-plot line for the Kyoya one because I've had a crush on him for YEARS. But other than that the others would take some time to storyboard (especially the Jason one because I need to brush up on my Batman lore). But I'd be happy to do any of these. 

But if you have any suggestions of characters you'd like to see me write a fanfic about please comment them here!

Additionally if you have any ideas for the bonus chapters of this fic please put them here!

Also if you have any questions for me whether it be about writing this story, about myself, or anything please put them here!

Again, thank you so much for reading and I look forward to your comments!