Chapter 24 - Feel

"I'll take the coach, you can keep the bed." Ghost said as he tossed his bag at the corner of your room.

It's stil early in the morning, you barely woke up when suddenly the Lieutenant knocking on your door. Abruptly waking you up just for him to say shit.

"What?" You asked, confused, half your mind still locked in unconscious state.

"I'm sleeping here." He flatly said as he pushed pass you and walking to the window.

"Huh?" You're pushed to the side as your eyes following your superior. "Am I dreaming or something?"

Ghost remained silent at your question. His eyes taking at the sight outside the window.

"Lieutenant." You called for him as you closed the door then walking to his side, placing your hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

He keeps looking outside, not even bothering about you touching him. It seems like he's not even acknowledge your presence.

You furrowed your brow at him. Yawning again when you take in the silence. Then you decided to resume your sleeping. So you step away from the masked man and go to your bed, plopped on it then quickly close your eyes.

"It's just a dream." You muttered as your mind quickly washed away to the dream land.

Simon finally takes his eyes off from the window when he heard your soft snores. Hus gaze shifted to your sleeping state. Then he walks to your direction, crouching down in front of your bed to make eye-level with you. Looking at the sight of you.

"I hope you're not taking the wrong side. Or I'll handle you myself." He speaks to himself as he keeps watching your sleeping state.

Then three knocks interrupt the silence, making Ghost get up from his position and walking to the door. Opening the door just to see both Alejandro and Rodolfo bringing a couch. He steps to the side and let them in.

They walked inside then place the couch across from your bed, pushed against the wall. Then they see you still sleeping, Alejandro looks at Ghost. "Did you tell her?"

"Yes." He simply answer then both men get out of your room, closing the door behind. Leaving you and Ghost alone again.

Then he grabs his bag and proceed to place it beside the couch, he takes out a book then sit down on the couch and begin reading.

Since the couch is facing your bed, it makes Ghost can watching you from his position.

Everytime you stir in your sleep, he will glance at your way for a second then back to read his book again.

This happens over and over again until finally you slowly wake up. Your eyes flutter open as you keep your gaze at the ceiling. Trying to gather your surrounding.

"So.. It was a dream." You mutter as you get up and sit side way on your bed, facing the door. Then you look outside the window just to see the sun already bright.

You look at your small clock.

11.13 AM.

I've been sleeping that long? I guess it's good coming here again.

Then you stretch a little bit as you're trying to waking up more. You take a look around when your eyes suddenly land on someone, locking gaze with them.

You freeze in your movement, trying to memorize what happened.

You look back and forth between the man, your door, yourself, and at the man again.

After some moments of silence, your brain seems to get its power to think again and then you quickly get up from your back, facing him fully.

"Lieutenant!??" You whisper-yell as you manage to restrain yourself from shouting at him.