Chapter 31 - Valeria

(A/N) Sorry to ruin the mood but before reading this chapter, please take a quick look at my message board. I have an important announcement there. Thank you!

- - -

"She ran out the back." Alejandro talked through the comms at the team. "Don't let her escape."

Soap and Alejandro pursue Valeria to the roof of the villa, where Graves and his men fly in their helicopter and immediately cut off Valeria's escape.

"Down! Get down, now!" Graves said over loudspeaker.

"No me arodillo ante nadie, cabron!" (I kneel for no one, motherfucker!) Valeria's shouts back angrily.

"Una bala te hará arrodillarte." (A bullet will make you kneel.) The Commander said back in replied. And it successfully made Valeria finally comply and gets down on her knees with her hands in the air.

"'Atta girl." Graves smugly said. "Ground team, you're clear to move in." He adds.

"Secure her. I'll cover." Alejandro spoke to Soap while he stayed behind for a second to made sure no ones of her troops following behind them from inside the building.

Soap quickly moves to restrain Valeria. "El Sin Nombre."

"Me llamo Valeria." (My name is Valeria.)

Just then Alejandro finally come and join Soap. Eyes locked on El Sin Nombre.

"Hiding in plain sight." Soap stated. And it made Valeria scoff with amusement. "Hiding...?"

Graves and a Shadow Company PMC get down from the helo, approaching Valeria with gun in hand.

"Estoy in todos partes, soldado..." (I'm everywhere, soldier...) Valeria continues, now looking at Graves with condescending eyes.

"That's good. So are we. Let's go."

When a Shadow Company PMC escorts Valeria to the helicopter, she notices the face of Alejandro. She and Alejandro exchange looks with each other even after the Shadow push her inside the helicopter. Soap goes over to Alejandro's side and notices the spite in his eyes.

He slightly nudges his arms. "Hermano... que pasa?" (Brother... what's up?)

With his eyes still focus Valeria, he said through gritted teeth. "Valeria... I know her."

- - -

The team haul Valeria inside a dimly lit cargo container, Graves and Alejandro by her side to prevent her for doing anything stupid. Not like she can even if she wants. They bring her to a chair.

You're not included on the mission to capture Valeria, but in return Ghost promised you to take you on her interrogation after so many negotiations between you, Ghost, and Soap.

So now here you are, silently following behind Ghost. Hiding in a shadow with him while the team proceed with Valeria.

"Have a seat." Graves said with a hand gesturing to the only chair inside. Valeria complies and sits down. Alejandro resting his gun against the side container and proceed to stand in front of Valeria a few feets away from her.

Graves then walking behind her, he turns to look and point his finger between Alejandro and Valeria. "Alright. How do you two know each other?"

"Know is a strong word." Alejandro started.

"Las palabras fuertes son importantes. ¿Nuestra palabra es nuestra valor, no?" (Strong words are important. Our word is our worth, right?) The female bite back in answer, looking smugly to the Colonel.