Chapter 29 - Chamber

(A/N) I'm very much sorry to have to add this in the start of the chapter, but this chapter will be heavily edited once the story ended. Let me be honest, I'm not an advance when writing about romance, so... Please bear with me :)

Also, English is not my first language. Feel free to correct me. I'm open about constructive criticism, I read all your comments, and I'm happy to see that you guys actually paying attention to the detail. I will make sure to edit the plot hole and make it better so it would be easier to understand.

That's all, and this one will be a long ass chapter. Enjoy~

- - -

GHOST POV

"Alright, lads! Please welcome our new teammate and be nice to her." Price said, gaining their attention and make them turn around to look at his direction entering the doorway to the common room.

Ghost furrowed his brow as he heard his last word.

Her?

Then when he stepped aside, there she is.

A small little girl, bet she's not even reaching his chest.

He sees her eyes take a look around in curiosity. After that she looked at each one of them. When her eyes landed on Ghost's, she lingered for a second before tugging at Price's sleeve, whispering something to him and making him nod to whatever of her question is.

Then Price walked her in front of the boys, he pushed her back a little and smile at the girl. She smiled back then look at the crowd again.

"Hello all. The name's Y/n L/n or you can go by Chamber. I'm twenty-two, a Sergeant and an informant." The soldier shortly said. Her smile remained on her lips.

Hm.

"Chamber? Like.. a room? How did you get that?" Soap chimed in, like his usual goofy style.

"Uhh.. I somehow always get myself into a situation where I stuck in a room. Whether it's from hiding to gather intel or when I held hostage by the enemy." She shrugged as she seems to cringe at the memories.

"Seems the lass quite fond with a Chamber then, eh?"

Simon rolled his eyes at Johnny's attempt to joke with her. And in return, y/n chuckled a little at him.

Great.

"How long have you been serving for the military?" Roach asked as he leans forward from resting against the coach.

"I think..." She trailed off, slightly looking up at the ceiling to remember it. "At the age of sixteen? Yeah, maybe, then I made it to Sergeant this year and captain said I would be a good addition to the team. I hope I can fulfill his expectations." Y/n looked back again at the one who asked her. Nodding at him.

"That's quite early." Gaz speaks as he raised his eyebrows at her. "Well, yeah, things happened here and there so you know." She chuckled and shrugged again.

"I think that's enough introduction. If you boys want to know her better, ask her after this. But now, Soap, would you show lass to her room and give her a little tour?" Price said, cutting their little discussion. It makes them look at him again then Soap nodded at his request.

He quickly gets up from his seat, grinning to her and leading her way out of the common room.

She excuses herself towards the others then quickly following Soap that already waiting for her in the doorway.