Kapushion

The hooded archer of russia.

For the past 2 months, I have been working, training, and killing non-stop.

I am avenging my friends.

I am vegance.

I've become such a trouble for the bratva that they've given me a name. A title. Something that scares the survivors and those who remain into fearing me.

Kapushion.

"GO! EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" Yelled a wounded thug. He is nothing more than that. He is pathetic, insignificant, and worthless. Clutching the steel arrow from my new recurve bow in his shoulder, thinking that I missed. I never miss.

"Dante? Brother, what happened?" One of four men ask, sitting around a circular terracotta table. Poker, it seems. I've never been into gambling myself. Well... you could say I'm gambling with my life here, but it's not really gambling if you know the cards are in your favour, is it?

"He's here, Kapushion!" Dante yells.

*clang*

An arrow lands in the centre or the table, and a flashbang rings out, sending the four men flying backwards out of their chairs.

"FUCK THIS!" My original target yells, running away like a coward back out the door he came through.

He swings open the door, sweating and adrenaline flowing like a wildfire around his body. He freezes when he sees a figure dressed in a grass green suit and a ivy hood. "Looking for me?" I ask without flinching, suddenly thrusting the hilt of my bow forward, a clenched fist around it, causing his nose to snap on impact and small droplets of blood to fall. He stumbles back, sobbing with the arrow in his shoulder and pain in his nose, blinding his shut eyes. I move on towards the other four.

"Die bitch!" I translate all the words into English, a language that constantly seems to be a neutral ground ever since I was kidnapped.

My arms react as a gun is aimed at me, grabbing it in one hand and placing my fingers on the slide so it won't fire. Though the man is already on his knees, I still decide to take him down a peg. Tossing the gun out of his hand, I yank a kunai, a fancy Japanese knife designed for their flexibility in fights, from my right thigh, and throw it into his heart letting him die mere seconds after. Another man shouts as he finally gets up and charges at me with a knife, though I'm not too sure what good it does as I lodge my elbow into his elbow pit, and freeze his attack. My bow and gloved fist find refuge in his gut, causing a coughing fit, bringing him to his knees. The man and his weapon take a few seconds to adjust, but I take my time withdrawing an arrow and putting it firmly in the grasp of my new bow, finally firing it into the man's eye. 2 left. The other two attack at once, one with fists and one with a pool cue. Admittedly, I don't know where the hell that one came from. Probaly a pool table upstairs. I knock the fist fighting crooks attack aside with my left arm, the bow adding additional weight to the parry. I then turn the attack horizontal and bash the bow against the two of them, the other only now charging at me. With the pair stunned, I hurriedly take two arrows into my stronger arm and pull back on the bow string once their firmly in place.

"Die bitch." I calmly say, reiterating their friends words from earlier as the arrows sink into their torsos.

A quiet and simpler tone emits from the once crime ruined room. This is justice. Yet... I hear sobs. Moaning and crying but at a pitch as if it were prey that didn't want to let the predator know what it was dealing with. Ah yes, I miss counted. My sincerest apologies asshole.

I approach the whimpering man, cradling his own body on the floor in agony.

"Pl-please. I'm new to this man. I won't tell anyone you were ever here." He pleads.