Ch.4

MCKENNAS POV

"Light em up!" Alby yells everyone cheered throwing fire in the bonfire the party officially started. Newt introduces me by my real name now to everyone.

I looked over at Minho "What does he do?" I questioned "He's the keeper of the runners." I nodded it made sense why he was so strong.

He must work out everyday. "Hey greenie!" I looked over at Gally "Want to try?" He smirked arms wide open as he was jumping around weirdly.

I questioned Newt "it's a game he plays." He says I nodded getting up as everyone was chanting my name "My name isn't Greenie." I said annoyed.

"Ya sure? Because it looks like it is!" He said making everyone laugh.

"What are the rules eyebrows ?" I said making everyone crack up laughing harder.

I warmed myself up a bit by jumping slightly.

"Simple. Shank.. you have to last longer then 5 seconds in the circle with me trying to push you out." He said smirking.

"And if I win?" I questioned he scoffed "Nobody wins against me.... Ready?"  I nodded.

Gally came towards me shoving me down making me cough out of surprise "The hell?" I said "What? Scared?!" He shouted as the boys oood.

Newt looked at me and gave a nod of encouragement.

I sweeped my legs underneath his knocking him down "of you? No." I said standing up the guys were cheering as the fight was about to get started.

Gally grunted while falling you could tell he was pissed now because of his face. He stood up kicking me in the chest knocking the air out of me. "Better watch your step there greenie."

"I'm not a greenie!" I said angrily as I caught my breath and going to attack him he only shoved me down and are wrists touched as mine glowed a bit.

Gally looked confused as did I when I fell I stood up and went to kick him but he grabbed my leg knocking me down as I coughed up some blood.

"Given up yet?" Gally questioned angrily.
I wiped the blood off my mouth now on my hands as I stood up running towards him we both were against each other now trying to use each others weight against each other.

"You know you really are sexist!" I said grunting at his strength as I struggled.

"Why shouldn't I be when you can't even take me down-" I caught him off guard as I pushed him really hard on the ground out of the circle.

I was catching my breath as everyone was quiet then cheered  I was lifted up by Minho " MCKENNA, MCKENNA!" The boys chanted as Gally stared up at me in shock and anger.

Newt smirked his way coming over to me and cheering as well.

The maze made a loud screeching noise "Alright everyone time for bed" Alby said Minho sat me down a lot of them patting my back saying congrats and goodnight.

I went over and put my hand out for Gally to get ahold of the only thing he did was take it and pull me down while storming off.

Newt shook his head "Sorry about him he doesn't like losing...clearly..." he said taking my hand.

I stood up thanking him "it's alright." I said sighing "I don't think he will ever like me to be honest." I mentioned.

Newt rolled his eyes "Why does matter? Get some sleep." He said with a certain look on his face I couldn't put together as he left.