Ch.16

Ben was suddenly being held down by a few gladers I just stared at Ben in shock as I sat up.

"Hold him down!" I noticed Gally who immediately came over to me as did Newt and Thomas.

Gally held me in his arms "hey it's okay..." he whispered as I tried not to cry.

"What are you doing?" A glader asked Ben confused.

Newt looked at my throat seeing it all bruised I could tell Gally was pissed I know he wanted to beat Ben to death but he stayed with me to comfort me and that's all I needed right now.

"Calm down Ben!" Gally said as he seen him struggling.

"Yo! What the hell happened?" Frypan asked.

"I don't know he just attacked me!" I said shaking my head not knowing why as all the boys stared at me and Ben.

I stayed close to Gally not wanting him to let me go.

"You okay?" Thomas asked I nodded barely looking at anyone.

Alby came over furious. "No... no... no please!" Ben begged.

"Alright lift his shirt!" He orders one boy did he has been stung. "I didn't- please please!"

I buried my face In Gallys neck hugging him tightly. "He's been stung" Gally said staring at it while holding me protectively.

"In the middle of the day" Gally looks at Alby I noticed some boys looked at me but I just avoided eye contact.

"Help. Please PLEASE! It's her fault! It's her and his fault!" Ben yelled looking at Thomas and I.

I was confused as I held onto Gally still. How is it our faults?

"Put him in the pit!" Alby orders.

"Come on everybody help!"

Some boys went over to help Gally, Newt and Thomas stayed near me protectively.

"No! NO ILL KILL HER" He shouted towards me.

I gripped Gallys shirt as I hugged him not wanting watch. I closed my eyes.

"It's okay" Gally whispered in my ear.

"Med jack!" Newt shouts Clint comes over to us.

"NO NO! LISTEN TO ME!"

"PLEASE NO!" He was finally taken away.

Gally took me to the medhut to get my lips and neck looked at.

"You should be fine just will be really sore and bruised." Clint said after a while.

Alby, Newt, Gally and Thomas shows up "from now on one of you three or Minho will always be with her got it?" He ordered the boys nodded.

"What's happening to him?" I asked. "We havent been able to get a clear word out of Ben's since it happened he's not making any sense and it's only going to get worse the infection is spreading" Alby said looking at me.

"Hes dangerous" "what did he say to you?" Alby asked. I looked at the three boys then down at the ground.

"He said he saw me and him...." I said looking at Thomas. Gally and Newt looked at him.

"And that this was all my fault and his." I whispered.

"How could this be my fault?" I asked not looking at them.

Alby didn't know what to say other than to tell me to go to sleep.

"What- Alby!" I said as he went to leave.

"Yeah?" "What's going to happen to him?" I asked.

Alby and the boys stared at me not knowing what to say.

Gallys POV

I was just done talking to McKenna today was the day I was going to tell her how I felt but she went over to Newt before I had the chance to. I sneered I was beyond pissed he always stole her away and the Greenie.

I was messing with the gladers not realizing McKenna was gone before I heard screaming it sounded familiar.

Looking around I looked over at Newt who looked at me "GALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY" it was hers....

"HELP HELP ME!" I started running seeing McKenna soon out in the opening shouting.

Someone was chasing her.... Ben?! She was suddenly tackled yelling for me and Newt as I ran over punching him off her.

I tried calming myself down as the other boys handled him.

I quickly went over helping her sit up in my arms as I held her tightly.

Turns out he's been stung. I couldn't believe that someone in the day got stung?

"In the middle of the day?" I asked looking at Alby as I hugged McKenna close.

The boys soon took him to the pits I looked at her neck being even more furious. I wanted to kill him.

But her touch made me calm down. "Clint!" Newt yelled out

Clint came over to help look at her

We took her to the med jack before we left I heard him shouting things like "ILL KILL HER!" And "SHE DID THIS"

If he wasn't stung I would've killed him right then and there.