Ch.13

McKennas POV

I watched as Gally went after the greenie shoving him into a group of guys who only pushed him back Gally took that chance shoving the greenie to the ground behind him.

"Oh!" The greenie grunted coughing he looks at me as I was standing in front of him.

Gally noticed anger filling him as the boy turned to look at him "Come on greenie. I'm not done yet!"

I helped the boy up he looked at me standing up fully having more confidence.

Gally looked pissed now. "Stop calling me greenie." He spoke up.

"Stop calling you that? What do you want to be called? Shank?" All the boys laughed besides me.

This reminded me of when I fought Gally the first time.

"Do you look like a shank?" Gally taunts in fighting position while smirking.

The boy looked at me before turning to Gally and running towards him.

They were struggling against each other Gally smirks moving the greenie around easily he looks at me laughing before throwing him down.

Minho just stood there arms crossed he was next to me as was Newt I shook my head.

"You know what." Gally looks at me again. "I think I'm still going with shank" he said the boys laughing again.

The boy stood up pacing before tackling Gally he almost did but Gally had a hire stance.

Gally pushed him further away towards me but then the boy shoved Gally down in front of me.

Gallys face said it all. He stared at me full of anger. As everyone was shocked and cheering.

The boy smirked my way for a split second standing up.

"Not bad for a greenie huh?!" Gally shouted he sweeped his legs knocking the boy down.

His head hit really hard "THOMAS!" I yelled about to go forward but Newt stopped me as everyone looked at me confused.

The boy grunted and it was silent for a split second. Thomas? Is that his name? I thought.

Gally stared at me with confusion and hurt.

I felt eyes on me from Minho and Newt as I backed up a bit but the boy has a realization on his face "Thomas...." He whispered. He looks at me smiling and in shock as he remembered something  "Thomas....." everyone is looking at both of us now.

The boy frantically stood up. "HEY! Thomas!!" Gally was standing up looking at Thomas and me.

Thomas laughs "I REMEMBER MY NAME." He stared at me.

"IM THOMAS!" He said.

Everyone was looking between us not knowing what to say.

"THOMAS" Alby shouts pointing at him.

I didn't know what to say how did is remember his name? All the boys cheered as if forgetting I remembered his name.

Gally and Newt had blank faces.

Thomas continued staring at me like he remembered something else but didn't want to say.

The boys came over congratulating him.

"Welcome home Thomas" Frypan said handing him a drink.

Thomas drinked it as i felt Newt grab my hand.

I held it back squeezing it before going to congratulate Thomas.

Thomas stared at me not knowing what to say but Gally stepped in between us "good job.... Thomas." He said shaking his hand.

The maze made a loud noise and Alby ordered us to go to bed.

I left before anyone could talk to me I felt eyes from people staring at me the back of the head.