Ch.7

Newts pov

McKenna passed out ! I ran towards her "MINHO WHAT HAPPENED?"
I held her on my lap. "She- we" he said catching his breath.

"Spit it out!" Gally yells angrily while putting a hand on her.

"We were in the maze and a griever chased us she was behind me the entire time but I lost her-" "MINHO! I told you to keep an eye on her!" I yelled putting her down gently while standing up really pissed off now.

Gally kept ahold of her in his arms as he tried his best to remain calm. "I'm sorry but she needs checked her foot might be broken!" He said trying to calm me down.

I glanced at her "shit.." I said.

"How?" "She almost fell over a cliff" I quickly picked her up bridal style "CLINT! JEFF!" I yelled scared trying my best to run towards the medhut.

Gally and Minho following close behind "Newt I got her!"  Gally took her from my arms he was a lot faster then I was with my limp.

"Gally...." McKenna whispered making me stop.

I realized now she's probably going to have to be like me and can't be a runner . I also won't allow it ever again.i couldn't live with myself if she died out there.

It was my fault. I did this to her.

Gallys POV

"Gally..." McKenna whispers trying to stay awake

"Hey your okay I'm here" I whispered. "Stay with me!" But she passed out again. I ran faster and bursted through the doors "CLINT ! JEFF!"

I was worried when she wasn't waking up. Maybe the pain was too much for her to stay awake. The boys had us stay out of the room for privacy and to help her feel better.

All I could do was worry what if she can't walk again? Or she would be like Newt she's going to hate us for letting her go into the maze.

This was all Newts fault. I angrily went towards him "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I shouted shoving Newt to the ground. I realize what I have done but anger took over me.

Minho and the others came towards us I was being held back "what?!" Newt shouted in shock "BECAUSE OF YOU SHE COULDVE BEEN POSSIBLY STUNG!" I shouted "BUT INSTEAD SHE BROKE HER FOOT!" I shouted.

"YOU LET THE ONLY GIRL WE HAVE GO INTO THE MAZE! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I yelled trying to shove people off me.

I felt bad for yelling at Newt I knew it wasn't his fault it was none of our faults. I was going through so much emotion I wasn't thinking. I realized now that I loved McKenna.

I think newt realized too as he stared at me not knowing what to say "Gally-" Newt started as he stood up Alby comes over angrily "guys break it up! Everyone back to work!" He shouts.

"One night in the pit." Alby glared at me.

Minho took me as I struggled to get him off.