Ch. Subject A9

It's been a month now everyone's kinda cooled down Gally and I have been attached to the hip I'm like his only thing that keeps him peace in life right now that he can stand without getting angry at.

I heard the box making noises we all ran towards it seeing a greenie inside. "Where am I?" The boy asks. Gally did his typical jumping in  too welcome the new greenie "Welcome to the Glade greenie rise and shine." He grabbed the boy by his collar and threw him out of the box.

Newt showed the greenie around he seemed really scared but it was pretty normal turned out his name was Ben it didn't take very long for him to figure out what his name was (idk how long it took for everyone to figure out their names so I'm making it up).

Gally and I were working on some fences to fix for the slicers.

We decided to take a break he took my hand and took me to the dead heads. We usually went there on our breaks to discuss how we were feeling and anything else we had in mind.

"How have you been feeling?" He asked I shrugged. "Alright. It still sucks Newt won't talk to me." I said sadly as well as confused. "Well why should he?" Gally asked glaring at me.

I looked at him confused . "It was hit fault." He whispered looking at my foot.

"Gally it wasn't it was my choice to be a runner." I stared at him not knowing what else to say.

Gally sighed and held my hand playing with my fingers. We just stood there staring at each other he glanced at me and started to play with my hair.

I let out a breath quietly I didn't realize I was holding. Not being used to this much physical contact. I slowly leaned in as he did also closing my eyes I could feel his breath on my lips making me shiver a bit as we were inches apart.

Is this really going to happen? I thought. He gently placed his hand on the side of my neck pulling me a bit closer before kissing me.

His lips were soft surprisingly and I felt a spark go through my body the normal feeling you get when you first kiss someone you loved and care for. I loved the feeling of his soft lips against mine.

Do I really love Gally? I can't... not in this time when we're still in the maze..... but I couldn't pull away from him.

Gally continued kissing me before stopping our faces inches away as before he looked at me as if he wanted to continue.

I looked at him giving him permission as he pulled me closer and moved us towards a tree and gently placed me against it as his hands were to the side of my face

He continued gently kissing me which slowly turned into a make out session but we stopped hearing footsteps . I looked over seeing Newt he had hurt in his eyes.

"Bonfire tonight make sure you guys are there." He said blankly and left.

I looked at Gally whose face was still inches from mine.