🐺MUST BE READ🐺

Hello everyone, AlphaLokison here, with a friendly reminder.

These are FANFICS, in other words, based on the original but not the same. When I write these stories, I only write them with the same characters; that's it...I don't use the same storyline or make my characters the same because this is MY MADE-UP VERSION, so if you see something that doesn't go with the books or movies, that's because it doesn't; that is the beauty of fanfic, it how you want it to be...and if you don't like it, I am not asking you to read it.

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 AND OVER, MAKE IT WORK.

FOR THE LOVE AND SANITY OF ALL, READ THE TAGS, AND DON'T REPORT MY BOOK FOR STUPID THINGS, PLEASE.

DO NOT REPOST MY WORK; IF YOU DO, I WILL REPORT YOU, AND I HOPE OTHERS WILL AS WELL. BOOKS TAKE A LOT OF EFFORT TO WRITE FOR THE AUTHOR, AND IT IS DISCOURAGING TO SEE SOMEONE STEAL THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Code:

#Parseltongue#

'Writing'

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

Social media:

Instagram: Alphalokison 

Discord: Link in bio or comment discord name, and I will add you - book club, share books you've read and find books you might like, or just talk and be friends.

A03: AlphaLokison - I post the same thing there as I do here.

Start of book question: What movie scene or line lives rent-free in your head?

My answer: "Well, he's dead. Welcome to my world. Now, uh, go home," - Buck, Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs.

Thank you, and good day/night.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜