Part 20

Day 4

The rain was pouring outside and thunder roared and lightning flashed. The breeze was making a loud howling sound outside and Dom looked out the window, the wind blew hard and the trees blew silently as if they were doing some kind of dance.

Footsteps came into the room, and Dom turned around to look at Severus, who was kneeling in front of the fire. He poked the fire with the tongs and added a piece of wood.

Dom walked over to the couch and grabbed the small blanket from the back before kneeling behind Severus and wrapping the blanket around them.

"Tomorrow is our last day here," Dom said, and Severus nodded.

"Tom sent a letter this morning, saying everything is ready, we go the day after tomorrow," Severus said.

"I'm happy, this will be over with. Then we can get on with our lives. Have a few kids, adopt a few pets," Dom said almost whispering.

"Kids?" Severus asked, turning slightly to look up at Dom, surprised.

"Yes, kids. About three," Dom said, and Severus turned around fully.

"I...I'm not good with kids Dom, they hate me. And what if I turn out like my father, Dom...I..." Severus started to panic and Dom kissed him.

"You won't, you'll be a wonderful father. And our kids will love you. The kids at school only dislike you because you act like you'd hex them if they blink," Dom said, and Severus glared playfully.

"Because making potions is serious, and they're always a bunch of daft cow tossers," Severus huffed, and Dom chuckled.

"But I would love to have kids with you," Severus said, and Dom smiled widely. He kissed Severus, his neck pushing him down the floor.

"What do you say we get some practice," Dom smirked, and Severus shivered.

Dom didn't waste any time in taking off their clothes; he wandlessly made them vanish and lined himself up with Severus. His mate's hole was already wet from their session not nearly an hour ago.

He thrust into Severus and started to fuck him hard. He grabbed both of Severus's legs, put them over his shoulder, and leaned forward, bending him in half.

He thrust hard and Severus screamed loudly, Dom attached his lips to Severus's neck and started to nip at it while he fucked him. He got up on his knees and pulled out of Severus; he pulled Severus up and placed him on his hands and knees before the fire.

He thrust back into Severus roughly, and the other man threw his head back and moaned loudly. He started to move, and Severus's arms gave out from under him.

Dom wrapped his arms around Severus's chest and pulled him into his chest. He felt Severus tighten around him and licked his mating mark, which made Severus jerk around him.

"Cum," Dom said as he released inside Severus' hole. His mate came jerking against him, cum shot out of Severus's cock on onto the fire, dousing it. Dom picked Severus up and laid him on the couch.

"Well, that's one way to put out a fire," Dom said, chuckling softly.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 504

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 3 pm

When are you reading this?