Part 5

Dom sighed as he and the rest of the Malfoy landed in the Manor. He hated apparitions, but that was the only way they could have gotten here.

"We have to let our Lord know we are back; come with us," Lucius said, and he heard two pairs of feet moving to leave.

"Draco," he called, hoping his brother was near.

"Yes, brother," Came the instant reply.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked shyly, not wanting to give anything away

"Sure," Draco replied, and his hand was grabbed, and they were off. Dom listened to their footsteps and Midnight whispering in his ear about what was around him.

Soon, he heard a knock and a muffled voice telling them to enter. As Dom entered the room, the smell of over twenty people assaulted his senses, but the one that stood out the most was that of his mate. Dom wished he could be happy about it, but he knew they would probably reject him.

"Lucious, who is this?" A voice asked, and Dom knew he had heard it before

"My Lord, allow me to introduce Dominic Malfoy, my son." He hears his father say.

"Your son?" The silky voice said again.

#Midnight, Describe to me who's talking. # Dominic hissed, but the reply he got wasn't from Midnight.

#You are a speaker,# The voice asked, and Harry could tell it wasn't a snake.

#Who are you?# He asked.

#My name is Tom Riddle,# The reply came, Dom gasped, he was in the same room as the Dark Lord.

#Tom, I need to speak with my family, seeing as you are the cause of all this, you can say it is information you will have to know eventually; my mate also needs to know they are in the room, by the smell of it they are standing the furthest away from me. Can everyone else exit? # Dom said; instead of replying, he heard Tom speak English again.

"Everyone, besides the Malfoy, out," Tom said.

"No, not you. You stay," He heard Tom tell someone.

Harry heard footsteps moving past him, and the door closed. He listened carefully, and when he heard only the required five other heartbeats in the room, he sighed and quickly cast a wandless silencing charm on it.

"Who is the fifth person?" He asked.

"I am..." That voice was so familiar that he didn't let the man finish.

"Severus Snape, potions master at Hogwarts School. The most accomplished potions master of his time," he said, smirking.

"You've heard of me?" Severus asked, shock obvious in his voice.

"It would be rude not to be able to identify my professor outside of class; you have taught me for many years," Harry replied.

"I taught you? How did I not know you're my mate? I have never seen you before or even smelt you," Severus said, his voice sounding a little put-out.

"Yes, but we will get to that soon," Dom sighed heavily.

"You said you had something to tell us?" His mother's voice.

"Yes, if it has not been made obvious to you yet, I shall point it out. I am blind, and the snake around my shoulder is my guide," he replied, and everyone in the room held their breath.

"How are you blind? You were born healthy," His father asked.

"I had acid poured into my eye," He said casually.

"WHAT?" Everyone yelled, and Dom slapped his hands over his ears as they rang from their shouts.

"Sensitive ears, guys, please don't shout." Harry whimpered, causing them to apologize.

"Sorry, continue," Severus said.

"When I was taken from you, I was given a new identity and name, forced to wear a glamor; I was left with some horrible people; last night was the absolute worst. After I was beaten and was already dying from a punctured lung, acid was poured into my eyes. That caused me to go through my inheritance, and I got a letter from Gringotts. I went there and found out who I was, who I was born as, and what happened, after that, I left Gringotts and you know the rest," He said, conveniently leaving out the part about his death.

By the end of his story, Draco was gripping onto him, hugging him tightly. Dom could smell his tears and hear his mother's sobs, too. The other men in the room, however, were quiet. But their anger could be felt by how their magic cracked through the air.

Severus watched as Draco cuddled into his mate, silently crying. Moving from where he stood beside Tom, he went and stood in front of his mate. Noticing him, Draco let go and went to his mother, hugging her. Severus knelt before his mate, and his mate's head turned towards him.

"Don't cry, Severus," he said, slowly reaching his hand out before he found Severus's.

"I'm not," Severus replied softly, wiping away the tears streaming down his face.

"I can smell your tears," He said with a smile and a shake.

"Oh," Severus said dumbfoundedly.

Dominic gently pulled Severus towards him until he had him between his knees, then he pulled him onto his lap and buried his face in his neck, running a hand through his hair in a calming manner.

"I always wondered what your hair felt like," Dominic said absentmindedly.

"Dom?" Narcissa called to her sound, pulling his attention away from his mate.

"Who did this to you? Who were you before this? How have we not sensed you or seen you?" She asked.

Dominic sighed. He knew these questions were coming, but he wasn't ready to tell them who he was just yet. He wasn't ready to tell them he was Harry Potter; he didn't want them to hate him.

"I am not ready to reveal who I was to you, though I have known you since I was eleven. We've spent a few.....precious....moments together if I do say so myself," Dominic told them.

"When will you tell us then?" Lucius asked.

"When ...I see fit," Dominic told them before returning to his mate, still in his arms.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 974

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 7:30 am

When are you reading this?