Part 9

When Dominic finished his story, everyone was silent. No one knew what to say or what to do next. They looked at each other, then at Dominic, who didn't shed a tear through his whole story and was now holding Severus in his lap, whispering to him to calm him down.

"Dominic, I am sorry you had to go through that; I am sorry for what I have done to you in the past," Lucius said, pulling his son's attention away from his mate.

"It is alright, and I still have flashbacks. But not as many as before; I will be fine," Dom replied, gently patting Snape's hair.

"We have to get them back for this, they can't get away with it," Draco growled out.

"They won't be, brother. I have a plan; I have been working on it since I first found out," Dominic replied with an evil smile.

"Before we go any further," Tom interrupted, pointing to the box next to Dominic. "What's in the box?"

"Oh, right, these are yours, Tom. Albus had them, but something kept nagging me to get them from him and keep them to myself, so I did. Then I found out I am the same as everything else in the box," Dom told him as he handed him the box.

Tom opened the box and inside lay three of his Horcruxes. Tom gasped and quickly shut the box, then frowned. "You said you are the same as them, those who mean there is a piece of me..." Tom's voice trailed off.

"In me, yes. The night you came to the Potter's, your soul was bound to me," Dom told him, and his mate nodded.

"But I wasn't the one who fired the spell," Tom said, and Dom gave him a questioning look.

"Dumbledore stole my wand; I followed him there. Because it wanted my wand, it was my magical signature they found when they looked, but after Dumbledore killed Lily and James. He shot at you, but Lily's spell protected you. He shot the spell at you but I got there and grabbed the one just as he did. Because I was holding the wand when the spell hit, then it made you into an accidental Horcrux," Tom explained.

"I see," Dom replied.

"Yes, thank you though for protecting them, I had already absorbed the others, these were the last ones I have been looking for," Tom told him and Dom smiled.

"So this plan of yours?" His mother said.

"Yes, We will send them a note telling them you have me, and then the day before school, you will be taking me to the minister, and if they want me back, they will come to get me there. You guys go first, and then when you send me a signal when it is my time, I will come, and I will take it from there..." Dom said, looking around the room. Everyone nodded.

"OK, when the order shows up, so will you. Then, we will cast binding curses on the older members. Fred and George, your job is to distract them so we can bind them. Once they are captured, right then and there, we will force them to take veritaserum and make them confess everything in front of everyone," Dom said, and everyone was quiet.

"That's actually a good plan," Lucius said.

"Very well, we have just a little over a month. I will tell the death eaters we will attack that day and to be ready, but not where in case we have any other traitors, just to practice their best spells and be ready," Tom said, and everyone nodded.

"Warn them though, there will be no bloodshed in this battle on our part," Dom said, then stood. "I am going to be spending some time with my mate now, we haven't spent much time together since we realized we were mates," He said, taking Severus by the hand and leading him out of the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 650

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 9:30 am

When are you reading this?