Part 17

Still day one

The next time they woke up, it was dark outside. Dom rolled over and groaned at the pain in his backside. He sat up and stretched. He looked over at Severus, who was still sleeping and felt his body heat up.

He had read that when they had first mates they would have slept for a few hours to make sure the bond settled. Then after they woke up, they would go into a short mating heat that would last for at least five days. They would become possessive and anyone who came close would be seen as a threat. This is why Dom had asked Tom to take Severus away.

Dom crawled over Severus and kneeled between his legs; he gripped his mate's semi-hard erection and started to stroke it. He licked it, and Severus groaned in his sleep. He took the tip in his mouth, and Severus got harder.

Dom took him deeper in his mouth, and Severus thrust into his mouth. Dom looked up, and his eyes connected with his mate's lustful ones. Severus moaned, and his fingers latched on to Dom's hair pulling it and making Some moan around his cock.

Dom pulled off and leaned up to kiss Severus; he grabbed the lube that was still on the bed beside him and squeezed some on his fingers. He moved his hands down to lube up Severus's cock, but the other man stopped him, making Snape look at him confused.

Severus moved his hand down to his entrance and Dom looked at him. "Are you sure?" He asked and Severus nodded.

Dom started to finger him, and Severus groaned at the unfamiliar feeling. He soon got used to it and started to ride Dom's fingers.

Dom pulled out his fingers, and Severus made a noise of protest. Dom took the lube and put some on his cock before sliding into his mate.

He slowly started to move, and Severus wrapped his long legs around him, pulling him deeper. "I...I'm cumming," Severus stuttered out, and Dom gripped his dick and started to jerk him off.

"Cum," He ordered, and Severus tightened around him and argued his back, cumming all over Dom's hand. The tightness of Severus' heat made Dom cum, groaning loud as he filled his mate.

"Fuck," Dom groaned, pulling out and watching as his cum flowed out of Severus's twitching hole.

"Dominic, stop looking," Severus whined, closing his legs, and Dom chuckled.

He leaned over Severus and kissed him. "Let's go get a shower and get some dinner," Dom said.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 415

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 1:30 pm

When are you reading this?