Part 14

It's been a week since Dom took Severus out to the fairy field and Severus had to say he loved how attentive Dom was being. He was always by his side, helping him with his potions and bringing him lunch when he couldn't step away from his work.

Severus was sitting in the bedroom by the window, waiting for Dom to come back; he had gone with Tom out somewhere and hadn't told Severus where they were going.

The next moment, the door to their room opened, and Dom stepped in with two trunks floating behind him. Severus raised a brow at him and Dom just gave him a smile.

Dom sat beside him and pulled him into a kiss, Severus leaned forward pressing closer to his mate. Dom pulled away, and Severus pouted, making him chuckle. "Don't pout, I got you something," Dom said, and Severus looked at him curiously.

Dom pulled one of the trunks closer to him and opened it. Inside were books and pieces of parchments with weird writing on them. "These are Salazar Slytherin's potion books, and others I found in the other founder's vault that I think you would like to study maybe practice some yourself," Dom said heading one of the books to him Severus took it and ran his hands down the spine before opening the book.

"But I can't read these," He said, looking up at Dom.

"But I can; I just have to translate them for you so you can have them,. Then, when we have all of them in English, we can put these back in the vaults," Dom told him, and Severus smiled wide.

"Thank you," he said.

Dom opened the next trunk, which contained shrunken jars. He pulled one out and raised it before handing it to his mate. "I also found some rare ingredients in the vaults, even some that you can't find anymore. I thought if you were going to make ancient potions, you might need them. Also, one of the books has a spell to make the ingredients for plants so you can have your own rare potion ingredients in the garden and never run out," Dom told him, and Severus stared at him and then at the two trunks.

"Dom, I...I don't know what to say," He stuttered out.

"You don't have to say anything; I got them out for you because I knew you would appreciate it," Dom said, and Severus kissed him.

"Thank you, Dom. I love them and I love you," He said and Dom smiled sweetly and ran a hand down Severus's cheek.

"I love you too,"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 426

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 12 pm

When are you reading this?