Part 19

Day 3

Dom stood in the shower; he had woken up a few minutes ago, covered in last night's activities. He turned on the hot water and closed his eyes as the water started running down his body.

He heard the shower door open but didn't really pay much attention to the man entering. He felt hands slide into his hair and moaned as they massaged his scalp.

He turned around and looked up at the dark-haired man in front of him. He felt his mate's hard cock on his and moved his hips slightly, making the other man suck in a breath.

The hands slide from his hair and down to his ass. Holding him in place as the other man grinds against him. Severus reached between them and used his hands to grip both of their cocks, and started to jerk them off.

Dom's head fell back, and Severus attacked his neck, kissing and sucking, and Dom was sure that he was leaving marks. "Please, Sev," He moaned when he was about to come.

Severus released their cocks and turned them around so he wasn't under the stream anymore. He pressed him up against the wall and lifted one of his legs, wrapping it around his hip. He lined himself up and started to rub himself against Dom's taint.

"Don't tease me, Sev," Dom groaned, and Sev positioned himself at his entrance and thrust into him, making him loud. Hands flew to his shoulders, and nails dug into his shoulders, making him hiss as he fucked Dom.

His mate moaned loudly, and his other leg came up around Severus, and he started to thrust faster into him, making him scream. Dom's head fell to his shoulder as he came untouched, tightening around Severus, squeezing the cum out of him.

Severus pulled out and lowered Some onto shaky legs. He positioned him back under the shower, gripped the loofa, and poured some body wash onto it before gently washing Dom. Then he poured some shampoo onto Dom's head and massaged it into his scalp. He then washed and rinsed them off before stepping out of the shower.

He dried both of them and led Dom into the bedroom. He laid him down on the bed, still naked and dressed, before going to make them breakfast.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 376

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 2:30 pm

When are you reading this?