Part 3

He held the letter in his hand and said the keyword. He felt the familiar tug in his gut before he fell on the floor in Gringotts. His unpleasant entrance had both goblins and wizards staring at him, amused. He quickly picked himself up and went up to the front desk.

"Welcome to Gringotts; how can I help you?" asked the goblin.

"My name is Harry Potter. I am here to see Ragnook." Harry said.

"Yes, Mr. Potter, we have been waiting for you. Griphook will take you to the office," the goblin said.

Harry thanked the goblin and followed Griphook to an office, where they found Ragnook sitting behind his desk.

"Mr. Potter, It's good to see you. We are glad you came." Ragnook said as they entered.

"Yes, I got your letter," Harry replied.

"OK, first we will deal with your inheritance, then your vaults," the goblin said. When Harry nodded, he handed Harry a Knife and a piece of Parchment.

"Three drops of blood on the parchment, Mr. Potter," Ragnook said.

He sliced his finger and dripped it on parchment. Harry watched as the blood on the page began to form words, and as he read, he was shocked. The Parchment read:

'Fraudulent Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather: Sirius Black

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Dominic Lukas Malfoy

Mother: Narcissa Malfoy

Father: Lucius Malfoy

Twin brother: Draco Lucian Malfoy

Blood Brothers: Fred Weasley and George Weasley

Godfather: Tom Riddle

Mate(s): UNKNOWN

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hogwarts

Hair to:

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Malfoy

Potter

Evans

Slytherin

Hogwarts

Creature Inheritance: Vampire and Phoenix

unlocked previously blocked by (by Albus Dumbledore)

Master of: Death

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Hermoine Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamor: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore

Vaults:

1000 galleons a month to the Weasley Family

1500 galleons a month to Albus Dumbledore

700 galleons a month to the Dursley Family

500 galleons a month to Hermione Granger.'

By the time Harry finished reading, tears ran down his cheeks, and Ragnook had an angry look.

"They have blocks on me? and were they stealing from me?" Harry asked as he continued to sob.

"We thought you knew about this," Ragnook said.

"No, I didn't know. What about the blocks? Can I have them removed?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I will be 12 galleons, and we will also have the money returned to your account," Ragnook said.

"No, not yet. Just lock down their accounts, and I want a letter from Fred and George about what their family did," Harry replied.

"OK, Mr. Potter, if you will, just follow me," Ragnook said, moving to a door across the room.

Harry followed Griphook into the room and saw a stone table.

"Please lay on the table, Mr Potter," Ragnook said,

Harry lay on the table, and Ragnook started to chant. Pain ripped through Harry's body, and he screamed. It lasted about two hours before the pain stopped, and Harry stopped screaming. Ragnook stood back from Harry, and a full-body mirror appeared.

He looked in the mirror and gasped. He was taller now, maybe five feet nine inches. His body was toned but not muscular, and the resemblance to the Malfoy was pretty obvious. His hair was platinum blonde and was a little below his shoulder. He had the same jaw. He bet if he didn't have Azrael's eyes, which made him completely black, he would have the same silver eyes. He also had a pair of red wings on his back. His scar was also still there, though, but not obvious.

"The wings are from your phoenix side," Ragnook said, and Harry nodded, still looking at himself in the mirror.

"How do I put them away?" He asked.

"Just close your eyes and think of yourself with no wings," the goblin told him. Harry closed his eyes and did as he was told. He felt his spine shift and opened his eyes to see his wings gone. Harry cast a glamour to hide his scar and turned back to the Goblin in the room.

"These are also rightfully yours, Mr. Potter. They are your Heir rings. When you put them on, they will disappear and appear when needed," Ragnook said, handing Harry a pouch.

"Thank you, Ragnook; I would like to withdraw some money. Please." He stated. Ragnook nodded and left the room with Harry close behind.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 753

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 6:30 am

When are you reading this?