Chapter Three - Don't you cry

~Danny~

I groggily woke up and felt something kind of soft under me. Which was odd as the mattress I had been sleeping on for the past four years isn't soft AT ALL. I opened my eyes, slightly blinded by the light above me, and looked around as I remembered that I had escaped a few days ago. From what I could see, I was either in a hospital or a home medical room. I lifted my head up and looked down at my feet and saw a man standing by them. 

I took in his appearance and my eyes widened in fear when I realized he was a vampire like HIM. I whimpered in fear as I scrambled away from him and back against the head board. I almost missed the fact that his eyes were a strange gold color, but he was still a vampire. "It's alright I'm not going to hurt you." He said stepping forward, but I doubted what he said. As fair as I know he could be working with HIM or he might even be worse than HIM. I whimpered again as I tried to get even farther away from him and felt my wolf ears pop out of the top of my head and my tail come out. 

He stepped forward again and I quickly scrambled off the bed and over to a corner, my tail in between my legs and my ears flat against my head. I stared at him in fear as tear began to fill my eyes, but I was far too scared to try and get rid of them. We silently stared at each other, well he was I was whimpering every few seconds, for a few minutes before I heard something from outside and he seemed to have heard it too.

He looked at me for a few seconds before turning and exiting the room. I listened for the door to lock, but to my amazement he didn't lock it. I heard him walk down stairs, indicating I was on at the least the second floor, and out a door. I could faintly hear talking going on outside, but was too scared to listen as I curled into a ball and finally allowed the tears to fall. What if he is going to send me back? I thought whimpering quietly to myself as I put my head against my knees. 

If he was going to do that, then why did he attend to your wounds? Derek asked and I just then noticed the bandages on my left arm, chest and feet. 

Maybe so HE could have fun reopening them all? Dominic asked and I found myself shaking in fear as more tears streamed down my face. 

Izzy, where are you? I need you. 

~Edward~

Bella, Reneesme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Esme, Rosalie and I were just coming back from a shopping spree that Alice dragged us on for some reason. I don't know what that reason is because whenever I tried to read her mind and see, she was singing some annoying pop song. Extremely loudly. I had just turned the corner and saw Jacob out in front of the house shaking harder than I have ever seen before. "Bella, you and Reneesme stay here." I said parking the car short and getting out of the car. "Jacob, what's wrong?" I asked stopping about ten feet from him in case he tried to lash out or something. 

Instead of answering he showed me his memories from the past half an hour or so and my eyes widened when I saw the state of the boy. Although if he knew the boy's name he didn't let me knew it. "What happened to him?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to kill whoever did it." He growled still shaking, but not as much. 

"Jacob, you need to calm down or go and shift. It's not good for you to stay this angry without letting it out somehow." I said not wanting him to lash out and hurt Bella or Reneesme. I heard another car door open and close and saw him slowly start to calm down. I looked back and saw it was Jasper's doing and nodded thanks to him. 

Once he had stopped shaking completely and I could tell he was calm, I motioned for everyone else to come out of the cars. Bella rushed past me and over to Jacob. "Jake, what's wrong, why were you so angry?" She asked putting her hand on his forearm as she couldn't reach his shoulder.