Chapter Thirteen - Lost in the forest...help

~Danny~

One hour, thirty-three minutes and ten seconds.

That is how long it's been since Dominic took control and ran out of Izzy's house and hunted down and killed that deer.

One hour, twenty-eight minutes and thirty-six seconds.

And that's how long my tail and ears have been out as I've been, quietly, freaking out. 

One hour, twenty-six minutes and fifty seconds.

That's how long I've been wondering around this forest trying to find my way back to Izzy's house.

One hour, ten minutes and six seconds.

That is how long it's been since I discovered, that because of the blood Dominic drank, the wounds on my feet, my broken ribs, and the wounds on my left arm have healed. I guess that is because I finally got edible food, and a lot of it, and blood, so I was strongish and my body healed itself. Well my ribs haven't fully healed, at least not since I last checked, and neither has the deep wounds on my left arm from the glass I sort of embedded in it. 

Anyway after I realized that my feet have healed, I took off the bandages and, without really thinking, threw them into a bush. That might not have been the smartest idea, seeing as...you know who, is most likely looking for me and all, if he comes here he might find the bandages and be able to track me. And of course from what he's told me, he was a tracker and would always find me if I escaped. 

Okay...that's wasn't very smart to think about, because now I just freaked myself out even more. "Danny, freaking yourself out is not smart." Dominic said finally really back to us as the past hour and a half, almost, he has been kind of out of it after finally being able to drink fresh blood. Also because that was his first hunt and all. 

"Really?" Derek said sarcastically as he stared at Dominic kind of creepily. As his eyes were wide and he has a weird look on his face. Both of those things coupled with his yellow eyes, made him look pretty creepy. Of course Derek's creepy often, it's just usually having to do with sexual things. Even when we were still being held captive, he was like that. Dominic blames the amount of times I've been hit in the head and says that instead of it causing me brain damage...it caused Derek the brain damage. 

I ignored them as they started arguing, again, and continued walking through the forest. As I walked, I gently stroked the fur on my tail, which was still around my waist, and tired to keep my ears flat on the top of my head so they blended in with my hair. Although they kept shooting up and moving around a bit because of all the noise around me from all the animals in the forest and it was becoming almost impossible to keep them down. I didn't mind THAT much because it's not like there was anyone around to see them anyway. Plus if there was I could try and lie saying they are fake or something. But of course it would be hard to keep them from moving as they've always seemed to be twitching. 

Anyway I continued walking through the forest, not really sure which way I was heading, but I couldn't help, but feel I was going the wrong way. And yet I didn't change my direction at all as I continued walking. I just hoped that if I wasn't going the right way, I wasn't walking straight into danger. 

Sorry it's short, but I couldn't really think of much to put in this chapter. I'll try and make the next one longer.