*Updated* Note (You may be confused if you skip this)

Okay just a small note about Danny. As he is one third human/vampire and werewolf I've decided to make him have two other minds in his. Dominic is his 'vampire' side. He is pessimistic, reckless, tough and rude. And then there is Derek his 'shifter' side. He is more optimistic, nice and not as reckless. Both side can take over Danny if they need to, like if he is having an extremely bad panic attack so he doesn't pass out or anything. 

All three sides can talk to each other whenever. Also Dominic knows that he can block their thoughts from each other and outside sources. Much like Bella's only it is possible to get passed. Derek doesn't know if he really has any cool power like that as he is the shifter side. Although they don't know if that is all they can do. 

Dominic and Derek often fight as they are still technically enemies. Both of their voices are almost identical to Danny's, but there are differences. Derek's is gruffer, almost like he hasn't had any water in a while, while Dominic's voice is deeper and manlier. 

Danny, Derek and Dominic often talk to each other and Danny had once imagined them all inside his head so they have pretty much stayed like that. They are fully there, only mentally there instead of physcially so if Dominic rolls his eyes, Derek and Danny would see it. One thing that happens with them because of this, is when Dominic blocks one of their minds from the other two, they see whoever he blocked inside a glass box unable to really talk to them. (I hope that makes sense)

Also Jasper can sense three different emotions from Danny. The strongest one always being the emotions of whoever is in control, usually Danny, while the other two are...well the other two. The emotions he feels from those two are slightly less strong. Although if all three of them are feeling the same emotions, or at least two of them are, the emotion is amplified.