Chapter Nine - You imprinted on my brother?!

~Paul~

When he got to the bottom of the stairs, I didn't notice anything else. Just him. He was just so adorable. He had short, and very messy, dark brown hair that stuck up all over. It contrasted greatly with his pale skin. As did his dark brown eyes. I noticed that he had a semi large brown birthmark on the left side of his neck, that only made him look even more adorable. I could tell the he was around 5'6" as he was standing in front of Bella and she was a few inches taller than him. The fact that he was holding a silver stuffed wolf to his chest just made him even cuter. 

***

Your probably wondering why I'm calling him adorable when I'm straight. Well here's some news. I'm not straight. I'm bi. I've just only ever gone out with girls because what I find attractive with a woman, I often don't find attractive with a guy. Like I find tan women attractive, while with guys I like them pale. With a woman I like long black hair. With a guy, short and brown. I like tall woman and semi short guys. Stuff like that. Like I find Jacob's sister, Rachel, very attractive. She is tan, had long black hair, is tall and fairly womanly, if you catch my drift. While Danny is exactly what I find attractive with a guy. No one, beside Leah knows this about me. And she only knows because we were on patrol together about two months after she first shifted and I may have accidentally let it slip. 

Because of her knowing my secret, which I didn't really care if anyone know anyway, but wanted to keep it to myself, we have become a bit closer. I mean yes of course we fought in front of the others, but if we were on patrol alone together, we got along fairly well. None of the others know of course partly because we are in two different packs now and yet still one pack. It's weird, but at least I don't always have to listen to Leah arguing with one of the guys all the time. 

***

Anyway I was staring at Danny as he looked over the room waiting for him to look at me. I wanted to see his reaction when he looked at me. Unfortunately I didn't get that privilege because he stopped looking over everyone when he saw Jacob. "Cub!" He said in his sweet voice as he ran over and jumped onto Jacob's lap hugging him. 

"You didn't notice me before, Danny?" Jacob asked as he hugged him back laughing lightly. This made me growl under my breath as I grew jealous that Jacob knew him and was hugging him. Plus that fact that he was in his lap. He should be in my lap, not Jacob's! I thought glaring at Jacob slightly, but neither of them noticed. Their hugging went on for about a minute and with each passing second, I grew more and more jealous of Jacob and had to hold myself back from jumping up from the chair I was sitting on and ripping Danny from his lap. 

I watched as Danny turned around in Jacob's lap, and no matter how much I wished he would, he didn't get up, but instead started looking around the room at everyone. He seemed to take a little bit of time to equally look at everyone and as he turned to look at the pack and I, I again waited for him to look at me. Although he was stopped once again when he looked at Quil and Embry. When he had turned to look at Quil and Embry, he showed everyone who hadn't already seen his birthmark, the left side of his neck. "Danny?" They asked together and Danny tilted his head as he stared at them for a few seconds before smiling.

"Quil? Bry?" He asked right before they jumped up and pulled him from Jacob's lap and hugged them. This too made me jealous and I growled under my breath once again. I really hated that they too knew Danny and were hugging him. A little bit later Danny tried to get out of their grips, but they refused to let him go. Before I could get up and make them let him go, Jacob stood up and pulled them off him. He then pulled him back onto his lap as he sat back down and I growled again. 

"Danny, are you paying attention? Danny?" Izzy asked as Danny seemed to be lost in thought as he pulled his stuffed wolf against his chest again after Jacob handed it back to him. After a little bit, he looked back up and looked over at Bella.