Chapter Fifteen - Calling Charlie

~Billy~

Emily was over at my house as she had nothing to do at home since Sam and the pack headed to the Cullens' house when they heard something screaming from their house. They think they changed someone, but while I may not like them all that much, more now that Jacob imprinted on Bella's daughter, I know that they wouldn't change someone without telling Sam. 

I was watching a football game between the Baltmore Ravens and Seatlle Seahawks, while Emily had been makingsome chocolate chip cookies for the pack when they got back, when someone knocked on the door. I turned to look toward the door and was about to roll over to answer it, when Emily walked out of the kitchen and stopped me. "I'll get it, Billy." She said smiling at me and I nodded and turned back to the TV while she headed over to the front door. 

"What did you need, Sweetie?" I heard Emily asked softly and tried to see who she was talking to, but I couldn't see either of them without moving my wheelchair. And decided to wait as they would most likely either enter or Emily would tell me who came here if they went to the wrong house. "Yes, he's now. Would you like to come in?" She asked and a few moments later I heard two sets of footsteps coming over and the front door close. "Billy, this young man..." I looked over as she walked in with someone I never thought I would see again. 

"Danny?" I asked shocked, interrupting Emily, when I saw him follow her into living room. 

"Hi, Billy." He said smiling softly at me. I looked over him and saw he looked almost no different, or older, than he did four years ago when he went missing. His dark brown hair was a bit longer than it was, but not by much, although his hair never really grew that quickly. His eyes were still just as dark brown as they were years ago, and his face was kind of dirty. He wasn't wearing any shoes and his shirt and pants were torn and VERY dirty. I also noticed a bandage around his left lower arm, which was a little bit dark red showing that the blood was dried. 

"Come here." I said holding out my arms and he walked over and leaned down slightly to hug me. I always saw him as my nephew, as I saw Charlie as my brother and unlike Bella, Danny would come visit every summer until he went missing. He and Jacob would always hang out and were great friends. He also hung out with Quil and Embry. All of who I wondered if Danny had seen them yet. 

"Cub found me in the forest unconscious. He took me to Izzy's father-in-law and got me checked out. Stuff happened and I kind of got lost in the woods and wound up here." He explained after pulling away from our hug. I wondered exactly what happened, but decided against asking him and instead decided against asking Charlie later. That is if Charlie even knew Danny was alive and all. 

"Does Charlie...?"

"Yes, he brought me Paulie...who I accidentally left back at Izzy's house." He said sadly as he sat down on the couch beside my wheelchair. I looked over at Emily and saw she was still standing in the doorway and looked confused over what we were talking about and just how he knew me.

"Emily, this is Charlie's son Danny. He is Bella's younger brother." I started explaining as she walked further into the living room. "He went missing four years ago when he was fourteen."

"Oh my goodness." She said quietly. 

"I was kidnapped and escaped from the man I think a week or so ago." Danny said and I tensed up, gripping the arms of my wheelchair as he confirmed what I always thought had happened and why he had gone missing. As there was NO way he would ever run away. 

"Oh my." Emily whispered covering her mouth with her hand. 

"Danny, I'm going to call Charlie and tell him you're here, alright? I'm sure he is very worried about where you are. Especially since he just got you back." I said looking at Danny and he nodded looking at me. I then rolled my wheelchair away from couch and over to the dining room table to the phone so I could call Charlie. 

"Hello?" Charlie asked on the other end of the line and I could hear that he was very worried. 

"Charlie, I called to tell you that Danny is at my house."

"WHAT?!" He yelled and I could faintly hear others in the background talking, but couldn't hear what they were saying. "How is Danny at your house?"

"He told me he had gone the wrong way when trying to get back to The Cullens' house and wound up here." I explained and heard him talking to Edward. All I could really hear was Paul's name.

"Paul aparently will be there soon."

"Paul?" I asked and noticed Danny perk up slightly as he ate some of the cookies Emily had made. 

"Yes, apparently Paul imprinted on Danny. So when he heard that Danny was at your house, he kind of ran out the door and shifted so he could get there as soon as possible."

"Alright. Well when he gets here I'll either have him or Emily drive us all there."

"Okay."

"Bye, Charlie."

"Bye, Billy. And thanks for telling me Danny is alright. I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to him. Again."

"It's fine, Charlie. I'll see you soon." I said before hanging up the phone and rolling back into the living room where Danny and Emily were waiting. Danny chowing down on the cookies. "Paul is coming here."

"Why?" Emily asked, while Danny looked almost giddy about it. He obviously liked Paul. Which is good since Paul imprinted on him and all. 

"Paul imprinted on Danny and when he heard that Danny was here, he ran out of the Cullens' house." I explained and she nodded turning to the TV while we waiting for Paul to, most likely, burst into the house.