Chapter Twenty-One - Paul's thoughts

~Paul~

I had mistaking assumed that Bella couldn't make me any angrier, but I have been proven wrong. Who does she think she is to pretty much tell MY...er I mean Danny to reject me! The only reason I didn't shift and attack her was Danny's response to her comment. And I felt like I was one cloud nine when he asked her why he would reject his soulmate...aka me. Plus Bella looked so freaking pissed that when he asked that. 

I really don't know why she seems to hate me so much, or why she didn't want her little brother to be completely happy. Well I can kind of understand her hating me. since I did try and attack her a few, many, time, wasn't always that nice to her and tried to kill her daughter...what was my point again?

Oh right, I remeber...

I only was rude to her because she lead Jake on after the leech...er I mean Edward left her the first time only to go right back to him when he came back. Also I had been dating Jake's sister at the time and had come to see him like a little brother, which only . Also I only tried to attack her because I had only been a werewolf for about six months or so and I've always been hotheaded, to agrew when he joined the pack. I attacked her, or at least tried to, because at that time I had only been a werewolf for a few months and have never really been the most even tempered and she pissed me off. And finally the matter about her daughter...that was BEFORE she was born and Jake imprinted on her!

None of us knew what she would be, not even the lee...er Cullens and I heard that even Edward had wanted to kill her when they first found out about Bella being pregnant not knowing what would happen to his wife/mate. And we didn't know if she would be a danger to the humans in Forks and La Pus. It was only lucky that she didn't end up uncontrolled and didn't have any venom or anything.

Plus we had just barely dealt with the new born army and then that happens. You can't blame me for wanting to protect my family, friends and tribe. She would have done the exact same thing in my place. Hell it's not like she was any better than me and now she's even worse for not only trying to keep my imprint away from me, but also trying to keep her little brother from being happy and safe. Especially seeing as that b@st@rd leech is after him. Or at least we believe he is by what Danny, along with Derek and Dominic, has told us. 

To sum this up...

Bella needs to get over herself, shut up and tell her little brother make his own decisions. 

Sorry it's SO short. I've been having trouble writing this story lately and decided to to a short one about Paul's thoughts. The next one will be MUCH longer.