13. So Stupid

Hallie POV

Since we got back to the room Joe had been silent. He had sat himself at the end of the bed after taking a shower and kept his gaze on the floor as though he couldn't look at me.

I see his shoulders rise and fall and I hear a soft sigh escape his lips as he shakes his head.

Slowly I sit myself behind him and start to gently massage his shoulders. His eyes close, his head falls back a little and he groans softly.

"Mmmm that's nice babygirl" he says

"Talk to me Joe" I say as I continue the massage "what's on your mind"

"I'm just wondering how I could be so stupid" he says "I should have known it was bad idea to follow her, you must think I'm an idiot"

"No, I think you are a very loving, very protective man and I'm grateful to have you" I say "I wish I could make this better for you"

"You are, you're here with me" he says placing his hand on mine and giving it a gentle squeeze "you know what? I don't want to think about it anymore, I just want to be with you and enjoy us"

I stop the massage and brush his hair over one shoulder. I lean down and start to softly kiss down his neck as I do I slide my hands round his sides and up his toned, bare torso and he takes a sharp in take of breath.

He takes hold of one of my hands and lifts it to his lips kissing each fingertip in turn before placing my hand over his heart.

"This belongs to you babygirl" he whispers "you've no idea how much I need you"

Standing up from the bed I walk around to stand in front of him. I take his hands and guide him to stand. Closing the gap I run my hands over his torso and then pepper his chest with soft kisses.

He lifts my chin and then captures my lips with his. He kisses me deeply running his hands up my back and pulling me close.

"Tell me if you want me to stop" he whispers as his fingers hook under the hem of my tank top. I take a step back from him and keeping my eyes locked on him I lift my top up and over my head and then discard it "are you sure?" He asks and I nod

Lifting me up he carries me over to the bed laying me down before capturing my lips with his once again. As we kiss his hands glide lightly over my body and for the first time in a long time my body feels like its on fire.

Gradually his lips make a torturous journey down my body kissing every inch of skin they can find until he reaches the top of my shorts.

He kisses over them placing one kiss right on my core causing my back to arch.

"I want to feel you Joe" I breathe and without a single word he removes my shorts and begins to gentle suck on my clit.

The feeling as his flicks his tongue over my sensitive bud is like nothing I have ever felt before, I had no idea this could feel so good.

All to soon he stops causing me to wimper at the loss of contact. He kisses his way back up my body until his eyes are looking into mine.

"Tell me what you want babygirl?" He whispers.

I choose to show him rather than tell him and my fingers immediately find the towel that's wrapped around his waist and pull it open.

He kisses me lovingly as he positions himself between my legs and enters me gently. He stills briefly and then begins to slowly roll his hips.

My fingers tangle in his hair as his lips move to my neck. I wrap my legs around him pulling him closer and causing him to go deeper.

"Ou te fia avea ma ou e faavavau" he whispers and even though I have no idea what he said the sound of him speaking samoan turns me on even more taking me closer to the edge.

"Say something else" I breath

"Oute alofa ia oe" he whispers and within seconds I find myself falling apart around him with him following suit.

"You liked me speaking Samoan huh?" He chuckles

"Oh yeah, I've no idea what you said but it sounded really hot" I chuckle "what did you say?"

"Oute alofa ia oe means I love you" he smiles

"And what about the other?" I ask as he moves to lay beside me

"It uh.......it meant the same thing it was just a different way of saying it" he says nervously and I'm not buying his explanation one bit.

"Are you sure that's what it meant?" I ask

"Yes it's just that it wasn't the words I love you but you would only say it to some one you love" he says and my eyes widen "relax babygirl it was a question but not that one. I said we'd take it slow and we will. When the time is right and you're ready I will tell you what it means"

"Alright" I smile snuggling into him and he wraps his arms around me "whatever it was it sounded beautiful"