Chapter 1: New Person

POV: 3RD PERSON

His alarm went off....It was turned off by an azure blue hedgehog with a peach stomach and muzzle, he wore cloud white gloves on his peach like arms, and his name was Sonic the Hedgehog. He lazily looked at his alarm and saw the time being 7 a.m., which was late for Sonic. He immediately got up and stretched before he quickly brushed his teeth and bathe before slipping on his shoes, which were red with a perfect amount of white. "Alright, I'm already late, so....Gotta go fast," Sonic mumbled to himself before he was off to his destination. One thing about this hedgehog was that he's fast or what everyone says the fasting thing alive.

The azure hedgehog reached his destination in the nick of time, he stopped and looked up, infront of the building was a big sign saying 'Chaos High'. The blur blur then sighed and ran in, taking his seat it his first class being Maths. As he took his seat, he saw everyone looking at him with an annoyed look as all their papers and books levitated in the classroom before falling on the ground. Sonic then looked at everybody flashing a smile of sorrow even though this happened often. The students then picked up their papers while a few already knew it was going to happen at that exact time since their hands were already on their property. One of the few students looked at the azure hedgehog tapping his shoulder and calling his name, the hedgehog then turned around to face a yellow fox. His name was Miles Prower but everyone calls him Tails because he had an extra tail. "Sonic your late again for the forth time in a row and your the fastest thing on earth" Tails said with no surprise in his voice. "I know that-" he was then cut off by a red echidna with big spiky knuckles on his gloves named Knuckles to match "Did you hear about the new-", Knuckles was then cut by the teacher walking in and telling the class to quiet. "Well as some of you might of heard, well probably everyone because that's all I'm hearing from you guys, we have a new student joining us from now on" the teacher then nodded and the new student walked in. It was a black hedgehog with red stripes from the top of his head going to his legs and arms, he also wore thick golden rings on his wrist and ankles.

Everyone then looked at the new student, some looked like they were read to faint from how hot he looked while the rest just stared at him including the blue blur and his friends. The black hedgehog then glared at all the students and growled hard enough for everyone to hear except the teacher apparently, after the teacher then gestures him to introduce himself. The hedgehog then sighed and accepted his faith, "good morning everyone, my name is Shadow the Hedgehog and I just moved here from far away" the teacher then blinked a few times before making Shadow sit next to the azure hedgehog, he then nodded before taking his seat and then the class finally started....

First story on here, so enjoy I guess...
I'm going to try my best for the other chapters to be long enough