Chapter 7: The New Student...

*Next Day*
POV: SHADOW

My eyes opened to face the ceiling, and the chandler as the sun shone through my white curtains, I looked around for a bit before getting up, brushing my teeth, and taking a shower. I stood there as the boiling hot water seeped through my fur and quills, filling my sleepiness with energy. As I finished everything I had to do, I then slipped on my rocket shoes, which I mostly call my 'air shoes' on before heading downstairs.

I collided into Rouge as I went to make coffee in the kitchen, "how'd you sleep hun?", I just shrugged my shoulders as I continued to make my coffee. As I was about to take a sip of it, this dumb bat then came up to me with a cocky smile on her face, "After all this time I think I finally got him to like meeee!" She squealed as I rolled my eyes. Even though Rouge flirts with everyone it's hard to tell if she is being genuine or not, but that doesnt mean she doesn't like anyone...actually she likes Knuckles the echidna, who probably hates her after all those flirty comments he got from her.

After I finished my coffee, Rouge and I left for school. As I walked with her I felt calm knowing she forgave me, even though I was not myself, that's no excuse... We then arrived infront the school before sighing and then going inside. As me and Rouge entered the class someone was coming to hug me but I stopped him, "Not because we have been texting and talking alot doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice and let you hug me" I said jokingly as I actually allowed him to hug me and he accepted.

He hugged me as I hugged him back, God he's so warm and soft.....SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? YOU KNOW YOU CANT LIKE ANYONE...especially him...I thought before taking a seat. Other students started to come in and sit in their seats. The bell then rang for our first class to start, when our teacher walked in, he started eying me down. The bird then cleared his throat, "So everyone we have a new student coming in this class so please be nice", he then gestured the person to come in and when I saw them I growled lowly and clawed under my desk.

POV: 3RD PERSON.

Rouge was just as shocked as Shadow, she then looked over at him and saw him gripping his desk with force and growling lowly that only Rouge could hear. Everyone was then looking at Shadow and then that the new student wondering how and why? Sonic and the group looked at Shadow and then back to the new student and vice-versa with the class. "So please introduce yourself?", the new student then sighed and looked at Shadow with a smirk before he announced, "Morning class, my name is Mephiles, and I'll being in this school for a loooong while". They all just blinked as their response before the teacher told him to sit in the back.

"Why does Shadow and this Mephiles kid look the same? Are they related? Shadow never mentioned a brother? What if I don't know him as well as I thought?" Sonic asked himself in his head as Mephiles passed by him with a smile. When Mephiles took his seat, their teacher began class, "What the fuck are you doing here?" Shadow lowly asked for only his brother to hear, "Like I've always said brother, I'm gonna make you regret making me turn and torture you until you break~" Mephiles then whispered back to Shadow making him growl loudly for almost the whole class to hear. The students who heard it then looked at Shadow and gulp in fright before turning their attention back to their work.

The other classes then flew by making the bell ring for their break. Rouge grabbed Shadow's hand and carried him into the back of the school while the group watched in confusion before getting up and leaving, making Mephiles smirk as he followed him, "Finally, time for Shadow to pay"....

POV: SHADOW

I felt someone slap me hard in the face, ever since my brother entered the classroom, I have been zoned out thinking about ways he might torture me. "Shadow!" The person then slapped me again and again until I blocked it by catching their hand, "Finally you have been zoned out since the person came into the class room who looked exactly like-" Rouge then stopped and I raised a brow, she looked at me with a worried look. It probably finally clicked in her head as her mouth opened with the same worried look. "That was Mephiles was it" the bat then swallowed and I nodded as the anger inside me bubbled up, ready to explode. "Let's go back inside to the group and will deal with that bitch later" Rouge tried to say that as calm as mobianly possible but it never worked. I then sighed before holding her hand and practically dragging her back inside.

As we looked for them, we finally found them talking in an empty class we always came into for our break. The rest of the group was separate from Sonic which confused me until I saw why...he was talking to Mephiles and...laughing? Why was Mephiles being nice? I questioned myself as Rouge still looked scared, she then let go of my hand and flew and landed by Knuckles making him blush slightly. I then walked up to them with a frown on my face, my anger still ready to explode out of me, "why didn't you tell me you had a brother?" Sonic asked my as I rolled my eyes, "I would have told you if I was to actually consider him as one" Sonic was about to speak before someone cut him to it, "Don't study him Sonic, he's just mad that I'm better than him and-" that was fucking it, WHY WAS HE TALKING TO MY SONIC!...wait my Sonic? I thought.

I powered my shoes and ran towards him as I held him by his neck and pinned him against a wall, choking him in the process, "What the fuck do you think your-" before I could continue someone shouted at me making me lower my ears, "SHADOW! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?" It was Sonic, I then let go of Mephiles as he rubbed his neck like if he was hurt really badly. I scoffed, and then Sonic ran up to my brother, helping him up and then glared at me, "Come on Mephiles, I'll help you put something on your neck to ease the pain". Sonic then put Mephiles's arm over his shoulder before using his speed to run out of the class making the group watch me as I frowned, "Was this his plan to make me suffer, if so I fucking hate it" I mumbled to myself as I sat in a random desk wondering what was going to happen next...

Short chapter for now yes...