Chapter 9: The Fundraiser and Disasters

POV: SONIC

As I followed them, my head was spirling, what's going on with him?.They then headed into an unknown place. He had to be wrong, he's a normal person? I thought as I went in trying my best not to get caught. As I looked at him, my mouth then dropped to the floor as I gasped, I then covered my mouth as their eyes glided all over the place before he then rose up...FUCK!

[Flashback]

POV: 3RD PERSON

A blue hedgehog finally opened his eyes before looking around the room for his alarm clock as it drove the hedgehog mad. He then turned it off as he recapped what happened yesterday, a voice in his head told him what happened yesterday was true but he just ignored it. The blue blur then gazed of remembering what today was, the fundraiser for school. He then rushed off and got ready, the hedgehog was so elevated to see everyone at school that he didn't even say anything to his Aunt Sarah, who just stood there as he flew through the door.

As the blur stopped infront of the school, he just looked around, mesmerized at the amount of people. Their were alot of activities to do, there was a specific kids section in the right corner of the school as there was a freaking car wash as well that Sonic didn't know about. As he looked around, trying to get through the crowd of mobians, he then go through them with a relieved voice until he bumped into someone before they hugged him and then stopped.

"Sonic! We thought you weren't coming", the azure one was then faced with a pink hedgehog, behind her was the yellow two tailed fox and the red echidna, but no Rouge?, "Yeah I'm here" the said hedgehog stated as he scratched the back of his neck, "ARE YOU SEEING THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE HERE?! AND ITS STILL EARLY!" The pink one exclaimed as the blue one just looked at her because it was very obvious.

After a few minutes of talking a teacher then walked up to them, the teacher was a pearl white cat with a blue stripe on her forehead. She wore a silk blue dress which made her curvey body show, at this point she was dressed like a hooker but it wasn't seemed to really be noticeable due to the amount of people it had. "There alot more people then expect, we need you, Sonic and your partner, hmmmm...Shadow right?"
Sonic just pinned his eyes to the floor as he thought, Didn't Mephiles ask for me to be his partner instead? Did they decline his offer?. "What about Mephiles?" The said one then looked up at the cat. "I don't know who that is but I just know that we need you and your partner to help because people are piling in by the second, oh and also you'll be helping with the car was as a duo, most people are there but not much people to wash the cars".

Sonic then sighed, time to call Shadow, he thought. He then excused himself to get his partner, he the dialed the ebony hedgehog's number. As the azure one put the phone to his ear, the first ring didn't even finish until the person answered. "Sonic, I'm surprised you called? Wait, are you even okay? Do you want me to come? I know we aren't talking but-" as Shadow continued on the blue blur was just in his head in his own world about what Shadow said to him, well asked him. The said one then snapped back when Shadow shouted his name through the phone, what the ebony one didn't know was that Sonic was madly blushing a bright red as he stuttered, "Ye-ea-h I'm-m fine-e, they want-t for you to com-m-e and help with the fundraiser thing, remember we are a duo-o for on-nn-e of the e-eve-nts, which is sadly washing cars-s". The azure hedgehog then face palmed after his whole stuttering show, Shadow then said he would be there before hanging up.

Suddenly there was a random blue glow like as Shadow then appeared next to Sonic, "How did you-" Shadow then shook his head in disappointment and a little sorrow as the blue hedgehog forgot that the hedgehog can use something called 'Chaos Control' as being the 'Ultimate Life Form'. "Well I see you forgot but it's part of the perks of being the ultimate life form, being able to practically teleport anywhere I wanna go but I only do it for emergencies." Before there conversation could go on the teacher then ran up to them, "Ah great you found him, okay the washing is taking place on the left side right there," the white cat stated as she pointed to their destination. The two hedgehogs just nodded as they headed to where the teacher told them about in the school.