Chapter 2: Strange Day....

POV: SONIC

The teacher then made Shadow sit next to me because there was an open chair but like WHY ME?! My maths teacher then started the class and then around 20 minutes later I noticed someone was staring at me...

POV: SHADOW

As I took my seat and took out my books and what not I notice some whispering my name so I moved my ears to hear what the were saying. "Well Well Shadow hun I guess you decided to lay low like me by hiding in a high school" I growled lowly when I heard that annoying voice....Rouge.
Rouge is a bat and is also one of my bestest friends but I acted like I hated her. "I had to because people are becoming suspicious about it" I whispered back for only Rouge to hear. "That's not possible we have been on the low for 2 years now? Why are they suspecting us all of a sudden"
I then thought about it which just made thing more weird about why this is happening. "I don't know but I mean there is probably more other than us in this-" I stopped as I felt this weird sensation all over me which I have never felt before but only around....blood. I panicked as I felt my fangs eject from my gums in pain and my hands gripped firmly to the desk as my breathing became heavy from than feeling. "Wow calm down hun" I heard Rouge whisper from behind, I then randomly turned to look at the blue hedgehog and then I realized...It was him.

POV:SONIC

I took a deep breath in and out before I turned to see who was watching me, it was Shadow. I then saw he was panting heavily as his eyes turned from a ruby red color to a blood red color, I then felt like something heavy landed on my chest as I shaked my head and looked back at him his eyes were normal but he was still looking like he was having a panic attack...was my eyes just playing tricks on me? I pretended like I saw nothing until a white bat with loads of makeup who was dressed in typical teen girl clothing who was know as Rouge to everyone, got up and went to Shadow worried. "Shadow is having a panic attack! Can I carry him to the nurses room?" Rouge asked and our teacher just nodded looking like she was ready to drop as well. She then put Shadow's arm over her shoulder and carried him to the nurses office, at least that's what she said....
POV:ROUGE

I ran to the men's washroom as Shadow dug his claws into my skin which caused it to bleed. "Shadow...calm down" I tried to calm him down but then he stopped panting heavily and just stood there breathing normally. He then raised his head slowly to show his fangs, his eyes were blood red ask his quills flared up higher than usual. He then growled lowly at me as he attacked, I tried to fight him off but he was suddenly stronger than me...but how? I'm older than him? I thought the older the stronger? I thought to myself as he tried to punch me which he then succeeded which made me bleed from my mouth.I looked back at him but he looked more violent then before so I did what I had to, "sorry Shadow" he looked at me curious and then I broke his neck making him fall to the floor. I looked around and made sure no one was around before I used my non mobian-like speed and dashed to the nurses office. "OH my what happened to him? Wait...is he breathing...HE ISNT BRE-" I shut her up by grabbing he shoulder before compelling her "I came in here and said my friend had a panic attack and you treated him and told him to go home and get some rest and since I'm the only one he has right now you'll let me leave with him" I looked deeply into her eyes as she also did to mine, she then nodded "He just needs some rest so make sure he gets and I will also inform the staff that he has no one else except you so you had to go with him" she said like if she was under a spell, at least she stopped talking. I nodded to her and picked up shadow into my arms and left the school compound as the bell then rang for the next period.

POV:SONIC

The bell then rang signaling that it was time for our second class. The class then began as the teacher came in and started teaching, I looked at the teacher as he explained about how the earth has layers with metal like substances but I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. I just then gave up and put my head on the desk and closed my eyes but then that exact moment with his eyes changing color popped up in my head. I then gasped as I raised my head up which made the teacher look at me angrily.
"Sonic the Hedgehog, Can you please not disturb my teaching?!" I then swallowed and nodded and tried to listen to this boring lecture. After a while of just watching the board as my teacher just babbled on then bell than rang for our break, as I was about to dash out of class a pink hedgehog then held down on my shoulder, her name is Amy Rose but we all just call her Amy. "We all need to talk to you" I turned to look at everyone else in the friends group which was only Tails, he is like a brother to me and also my bestest bud, Knuckles who just always just made jokes and always wanted to punch people, Rouge, the bat who left with Shadow never came back yet which was suspicious. Rouge joined the school about a few weeks ago, she always flirts with everyone around school and always made everyone laugh as she got rejected, and there is Amy. Not to be rude but I love Amy, she is a nice friend but she is just so crazy sometimes, because well...she is obsessed with me. She always tries to go out on dates with me and even calls me weird names like- "Sonikku~, Are you even listening? "as I said names like that. "Yeah I am...so what did you guys say?" They all face palmed, "We just asked you if you know what happened to that emo hedgehog. " I rolled my eyes. "First, his name is Shadow, and second, he doesn't even look emo like Amy get your eyes checked" Tails and Knuckles just snickered but Amy just scoffs. "No but really Sonic...do you know anything?" I thought about that question then the scenes came into my head...his eyes changing colour  then I remembered something, his hands gripped the table so hard it looked like it was ready to snap and his breathing...SONIC SNAP OUT OF THIS SHIT!? "Uh I'm sorry guys but I don't know I just saw what you all saw, Rouge carrying him to the nurses office" then it clicked to all or us as I saw their eyes widened "THE NURSES OFFICE!" we all shouted in sink