Chapter 4: Problems...

POV: SONIC

Something bright landed on my face as I opened my eyes, I stretched over to see the time, and now I was wide away. "ITS 10 AM?!" I then dashed out of my bed, not even stretching, I quickly got ready and went to see Aunt Sarah. "Morning sweety, how did you sleep?" I shaked my head, "Why didn't you wake me up?", she then sighed and looked over at me, "After what happened last night, I thought you should get a proper rest" I smiled as I thought how sweet she was and how she was the best and coolest aunt ever. I ran and hugged her, "I'm fine don't worry, I'm going to school and if they ask I'll just say I woke up late" I shrugged as she let out a breath she look like she was holding. "Okay then, see you later." I smiled as I dashed out the door and headed to school but a few hours later.

POV: SHADOW

*EARLIER AROUND 6:45 AM*

I opened my eyes as I got up to check the time, it was still early, but I decided to go to Rouge's kitchen to get some coffee. "Morning darling, did you sleep well?" I rolled my eyes and just when to get a cup for my coffee, "you stayed and my house even though you own a big mansion and yet you can't even answer one question?" I just nodded, and seeing her face was worth it. As I finished my coffee and got ready for school, it was already time to leave, and of course Rouge was still doing her 'precious makeup' , as I waited for her, I got hungry so I went for a blood bag in the fridge but I just felt like one wasn't enough and before I could catch myself, all was finished and then Rouge came out and saw me...Shit. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHADOW?!, YOU DRANK ALL 30!" I was utterly speechless...This never happens but why now? I'm not getting like my brother right?...I gulped when that last thought went through my head. "I don't know what happened Rouge, my bad..." She rolled her eyes, "It's okay, I mean they were probably almost to old to drink anyways, so you kind off did me a favor" I growled at that. "Are you ready now, princess" she then scoffed and then after that we both headed off to school

POV: 3RD PERSON

As Shadow and Rouge enter the school she was bombarded by her friends, Tails, Knuckles and Amy, Where is Sonic? Wait right he is always late, she thought. "Hey Rouge-, oh emo's here" Amy said as Shadow growled lowly for no one to hear. "We asked for you yesterday in the nurses office and she said you went home with Shadow and that you is the only one he had left, Do you guys like know each other?" Shadow then froze as he heard 'only one he has left' and then looked at Rouge. The bat just scratched the back of her neck and shrugged which made the red echidna roll his eyes, "So you're both friends then?" the yellow two tailed fox asked and the creatures both nodded. The annoying sound of the bell made everyone snap back into reality, they all sighed as they made there way to their first class of the day.

As they went into class, everyone took out there stuff for class but the friends didn't know that a specific blue hedgehog is going to blow it all away but something unexpected happened. The group then looked at each other concerned while Shadow had no idea what was happening, "He is not here but the teacher is..." They all said together in a worried tone while Shadow just rolled his eyes, not having to deal with him. Since the azure hedgehog wasn't there the day just started to go by quickly until someone knocked on the door during their Literature class. "Come in" the door then opened and then everyone was shocked when Sonic entered with his head hung low. "Uh, Sonic? Did you not know class started 10 minutes ago?" Sonic then sighed shaking, "Sorry sir, I woke up late this morning because something happened at home last night" the teacher then nodded and told him to take his seat which was, sadly for the blue blur, next to ebony hedgehog.

POV: SHADOW

As Sonic took his seat, I didn't feel anything like I did yesterday...Was it because I drank the blood earlier? I thought. Since today is my first day in this class the teacher said he isn't going to ask me any questions but then he ask the person next to me, "Sonic, since your late, I hope you did the reading I assigned last week I presume on 'The weak one' , I would like for you to explain what happened in story?" we all looked at Sonic, he looked like he was ready to faint as his face turned pale.